Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #3916

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Syntax for character "test"

PKs
/run sv("pk_count",3000,"test")

Bloodys
/run sv("dk_count",3000,"test")

Thanks a million in will try it when I get a chance to be at a computer sorry for the late reply and thanks again for Ur constant help.

Old   #3917

Soul Pets Unity Skill Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It is probably a resource error.

I use Royal's server files for the soul taming repack, I am using the 8.1, 8.3, 9.1 server file resources for the improved soul taming .lua files

I use an 8.1 client with Royals and 8.1, 8.2, 9.1 file resources combined.

I do not have the same issue with durability.

Maybe while editing a resource a column has been interchanged and messed something up.

Many of the 9.1 RDB files do not work properly when imported, maybe there has been some sort of conflict with a 9.1 RDB resource.

I am not really sure what got broken on you, but I can try to take a look and figure out what.

I inserted a stage 5 tortus for comparison and it inserts broken but it repairs to 100% durability.
Hope you don't mind but I'm going to try this and and just maybe the soul pets unity skill will activate, got no responce from request for help so hopefully something like this will sort it, would be nice to know of an actuall fix though and not a workaround

Old   #3918

Requesting a bit of minor help please..

Might someone be able to tell the name of actual file that only controls the soul taming skill ? (What I have experienced......it has taken me quite a wile to get as far as I have working with file after file....most of time feeling quite overwhelmed....however...

Files I am using is 99% english....(there is a npc in horizon using non english....Ive no idea how to erase...) (not critical) ....anyways..

so ...99% english..
boss pets summon....level up as they should...they appear on the screen (meaning not invisible)...cards show their correct picture...no empty strings...
but...

I have broken the actual soul taming skill ....the icon is still lit up and you can click it......but it just keeps saying "You cannot use this skill on that creature...blah blah.."
Doesn't matter what mob you try....all ends the same.

So....is there a way I can simply copy ONLY the soul taming skill script from somewhere and enter it into the files I have ? (These are the 8.1,8.2,9.1 files from the sticky here in the forum) Combined with the Rappelzmania client.

This combination has boss pets working....but the soul taming skill is broken.
(It also has regular taming at 100% chance.)

So...is there a moderately simple solution to these?
Thank you for any help with these two things.

Azreil.
Old   #3919

Hello please help: the problem here is what I have downloaded the server dragon but can't make a free passage to the hidden village because there is no paid item so I understand. Can anyone explain how can I fix it. And another not as I can not find how I can make your pet can someone show an example.
Thank you hope, help , thanks in advance to those who will respond.

Old   #3920

Quote:
Originally Posted by dervish7 View Post
Hello please help: the problem here is what I have downloaded the server dragon but can't make a free passage to the hidden village because there is no paid item so I understand. Can anyone explain how can I fix it. And another not as I can not find how I can make your pet can someone show an example.
Thank you hope, help , thanks in advance to those who will respond.

how I fixed that....
see that iscashshop in the gameserver.eop is set to 1

then I

I searched all the .luas with notepad ++ for this line:

"-- game.cash_usable_server ? 1: 시크루트 관련 내용 사용 *버 / 0: 사용 안 하는 *버
if get_env("game.cash_usable_server") == 0 then"

and I changed it to:

"-- game.cash_usable_server ? 0: 시크루트 관련 내용 사용 *버 / 1: 사용 안 하는 *버
if get_env("game.cash_usable_server") == 1 then"

then give yourself hv buff / hv pass
poof .....hv works again

probably is a better way to do it.....but this is the only way I lnow how..

I'm guessing you are asking how to give yourself a pet ..use this with your gm enabled character in chat (I use the world chat ....not sure if it makes any difference which)

/run insert_item(548418, 10, 0, 0, -2147483648,"Tester1")

the 548418 is pet id number and tester1 is char number ....change those as needed.
Old   #3921

Anyone can help me with the custom soultaming system (skills without relogg) i try i try i try and one time has worked ! but i dont know why.. xD (use Royals Repack) after 5 weeks testing i ask this question thx for help
Old   #3922

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]Sharingan View Post
Anyone can help me with the custom soultaming system (skills without relogg) i try i try i try and one time has worked ! but i dont know why.. xD (use Royals Repack) after 5 weeks testing i ask this question thx for help
Lua Based with a NPC or catch the skill in the smp and create an external tool that adds the skill to the pet.

Royal Repack puts the Skill into the database, but the gs only realizes this after relog. Because skills are only reloaded during login.
Old   #3923

hmm was meinst genau mit dem lua zb? Tools auf sowas bezogen sind ned meine strke ^^ Dragon files haben nen 5 part lua aber das eher frs random tamen aber skills per lua is mir neu
Old   #3924

Well create a NPC that is managing the complete skilllearning on soulpets. You have to go to that npc to teach your pet a skill.

You have to create soulpets with empty skilltrees. Than you have to find a way to monitor the skill-levels of that pets. Per example you can use flags to save skill-levels and skills.

The syntax of creature_learn_skill is public so it shouldn't be that hard to implement a NPC that is teaching skills to your pet.

As far as I know there is a NPC like this on Zesua.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3925

I get no result when right clicking on my character's avatar, I believe it's something in the client resource, help please, using 8.2 8.3 9.1 files
Old   #3926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesday Brock View Post
I get no result when right clicking on my character's avatar, I believe it's something in the client resource, help please, using 8.2 8.3 9.1 files
There is something wrong with uiwindows_addon_script.lua . It's in the Client!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3927

thanks c1ph3r i will test it
Old   #3928

When possible...would someone take a look at my post please?
I am hoping the answer is a simple one..
thank you guys,
azreil
Old   #3929

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,038
What did you change just before you could not use the soul taming skill anymore?
Old   #3930

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
What did you change just before you could not use the soul taming skill anymore?

The only change I made was to use a different client.
I was using Zeusa ....I began using RappelzMania client....using this I see boss pets are summonable and their card icons work with no empty strings.

Using Zeusa client...boss pets (uniques) do not work at all

However, though RappelzMania client boss pets are summonable....the skill soul taming itself is not working. (It is clickable....it is lit up .....but clicking on it only gives "You cannot use this skill on that target". (no matter what mob)
and regular taming is 100%.

Ugh...so close -.-

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz