Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 65
How buggy is this server?
Wich features arent on it? Is Witch Quest working?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 65
thx ...
but another question: How Can i make accounts?
and is there any command list?

Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Nice work man

but i have a little problem with the login server.

when i want to log in he says "cannot connect to login server"

can you help me with this problem pls?
Old   #19

how i can create a account?

admin admin doesnt work!

Old   #20

If your insert_item doesnt work then you can still get your items by inserting the item you want to an existing npc. I used the grocer.
1584 foodshop_etc 2010692 1.000 0.000
Modify your MarketResource.

This was for the Heart Loot Pet.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmbasi View Post
Higher rates are through the GameServer.opt

S app.name:game001

S auth.server_idx:1

S auth.server_name:TestServer
S io.port:4514

S io.ip_address:192.168.1.67
T game.use_login_logout_debug:1

T game.max_level:170

T game.use_auto_trap:0
T game.no_skill_cooltime:1
S game.item_drop_rate:100
S game.gold_drop_rate:100
S exp_rate:20
S game.exp_rate:20
set game.cash_usable_server 1

Cash shop does not work right now.
u can also do it threw gameserver console
set game.item_drop_rate 100
set game.exp_rate 100
set game.gold_drop_rate 100

see where im going with this?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

I get stuck at running princessaurora/captainherlock, I keep getting the message "ERROR: AUTH DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access is denied" ... Any help? I've enabled TCP/IP and Named pipes in Cliconfg and added the server name to the alias

Edit: My server name is different from the one in the guide, could it be something to do with that? its my PC name sql express instead

- Restarting my laptop seemed to fix it, but now I have a problem with CaptainHerlock server, it loads up stuff but then keeps spamming "unable to respawn monster group..." and then just stops. is this normal? and if so where's the auth server window to write commands in?

Same problem other people seem to be having - cannot connect to log in server :s
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiloo54 View Post
I get stuck at running princessaurora/captainherlock, I keep getting the message "ERROR: AUTH DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access is denied" ... Any help? I've enabled TCP/IP and Named pipes in Cliconfg and added the server name to the alias

Edit: My server name is different from the one in the guide, could it be something to do with that? its my PC name sql express instead

- Restarting my laptop seemed to fix it, but now I have a problem with CaptainHerlock server, it loads up stuff but then keeps spamming "unable to respawn monster group..." and then just stops. is this normal? and if so where's the auth server window to write commands in?

Same problem other people seem to be having - cannot connect to log in server :s

First run the PrincessAuroraServer.exe (auth server), when that has finished, run CaptainHerlockServer.exe (game server). After the "unable to spawn monster group" is done (when it has stopped spamming) go to the Auth server window and type:

start_service

and then:

set game.open_external 1 (also in the auth server window)

Now your auth server is on and accepting connections and you can return to the game server window and change rates and what not, all commands for the game itself is entered in the game server window. And then start your launcher (load.bat if you followed JW's guide).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

elite*gold: 1
same.. cant connect to the blabla error... could it be that i have to change the country to DE (since i live in germany)? if yes.. i tried it, but then it says my gameguard has altered and i need to update it... no idea..
Old   #25

Are you both able to access the db through the management studio? Also does "sa" have owner rights to the db?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #26

yea both access the db, i started princessserver then captainserver waited till it loaded every unable blabla and then typed in auth server the 2 commands...

started load.bat (checked with my ip) and still get cannot login to the game server ://

EDIT:

hm, could it be that the lan static ip is not my router ip? i used the ip i got from
Old   #27

I've done everything on the PDF except for input that text into the auth window, because I don't know what it is, it doesn't seem to show up for me

Here is a picture of what happens, basically it starts, get to about there through the mobs and then freezes, my CPU is at almost 100% all the time during this, can my laptop just not handle it?

Thanks for any help

Edit: to Crank337, try and run ipconfig /all in cmd and get your static ip from there, that's what i've been doing, but i can't get it to work either so it might not be right haha
Old   #28

yea thats normal...it goes through all unable mobs to respawn list then u need to type in the commands in the auth window... and run load.bat... then it should normally work.. but im getting "unable to connect to server" no idea why
Old   #29

That's the problem, its stopping the unable to spawn mob flow at a different location each time and no window or anything comes up afterwards, it just seems to freeze...
Old   #30

So, at the moment everything works for me, just unable to connect to the server, but I've no idea why.

If anyone solves the problem, write it below please.

EDIT:

I think I know what could solve the problem, I used my normal IP adress for the config, but the GUIDE says static IP adress, which means that it doesn't work, because most of the people's internet provider/routers use dynamic IP. (the config doesn't work with a dynamic IP)

Maybe this could help you...(I haven't tried yet)

EDIT 2:

Bullsh1t - i've no idea...

Closed Thread