Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuresDZ View Post
Hi guys can any 1 up to me the PDF guide be cause he's deleted from this like:

Old   #137

please help have looked on the seach but cant find anything that help im getting a error on CaptainHerlockServer

( loading max item index... DB COM ERROR(thread:2, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A artUp(on_server_startup) : could not find stored procedure 'on_server_startup'

anyone have a idea what i did wrong did as the PDF aid to the letter anyhelp please

Old   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfRappelz View Post
please help have looked on the seach but cant find anything that help im getting a error on CaptainHerlockServer

( loading max item index... DB COM ERROR(thread:2, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A artUp(on_server_startup) : could not find stored procedure 'on_server_startup'

anyone have a idea what i did wrong did as the PDF aid to the letter anyhelp please
Try re-importing the database to see if that fixes your problem, because it looks like it's missing the stored procedure.
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfRappelz View Post

the problem is your max item count is to high the server crashed probly had to many items in wh this was a known issue thats been resolved just hasnt been released yet.
as well as inventory scripts had to be rewritten not to mention pyrok is working on finishing gameserv and it will be in the complete release as for now all i can advise is.
go in dbo.item and delete the the items posted deleting that wont delete your items dont worry.
.item is more like a memory bank of the last transactions with db & gameserv with it fixed it now works correctly adding and deleting items where and when it needs to happen
for refrence the issue has to do with the server reading your inventory count,wh,auction house and creating a stack over flow error
sorry if this is all run together was tired when i wrote it ill edit it later
or put this in to a query

DELETE FROM [dbo].[Item]
WHERE owner_id > 0

Old   #140

is there any way to get the game_bin files ? i cant download form other site too big unless i pay a fee for them and my wife would kill me for spending money online any other way to like break them down and dl them 1by1 ? any help would be nice tyvm
Old   #141

*update* this is how we roll
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
credits to fellow team mate neo for the fix
this will be included in the complete release
Old   #142

im always login in and out servers never down but im rarly on minus bug testing
and no i fixed that 9999999k is my current i didnt tweak it down since the fix was added
and btw speedy the command for 512 you know the one u pmed me? up that to 780 works perfect on mine
512 seemed slightly to low and 1024 was a resource hog
Old   #143

Hi, guys can anyone help me
1-I can't connect to the author server and it's port

2-what shall i do to play with my friends ??can i give him only the launcher

and thank you , i hope you understand
Old   #144

look under my thread

if u still have questions after that then pm me
as far as a launcher? u dont use the one for aor u used a bat file
or a laucher if u or someone makes one i did mine in vb so i dont use a bat file
Old   #145

I do have a question related to lag.
I'm running my SQL Server on a 11000RPM HDD, I have 6GB of Ram, and a core i7 processor, yet I still lag like crazy whenever the server writes to the DB (Picking up items, last hit on a mob,...) is there any easy fix, or am i doomed?

Also, how do you guys fix bugs like the Charname problem on other player's characters? Did you modify the game server itself or am I just too stupid to find the files that need to be modified? O.

Sorry if this has already been asked, I did use the search function and I sure as hell won't read 200+ pages
Old   #146

correct we personnely would share that fix but the original poster.
asked us not to for the time being.
he doesnt want p servers popping up all over the net.
btw speedy did that trick i spoke of work better?
Old   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
correct we personnely would share that fix but the original poster.
asked us not to for the time being.
he doesnt want p servers popping up all over the net.
btw speedy did that trick i spoke of work better?
Hm.. that's unfortunate. But you'll be releasing fully working files anyway, right? Could you tell me how you did it afterwards? I'm really interested in developing a server I would want to play on, but a simple rate change wouldn't do it for me
Old   #148

when its all released then yes it will come with full documentation the reason he doesnt want it released is same reason anyone would.
we dont need public p servers poping up all over the place. drawing to much attention to us before this is complete>******* off gnet and getting us shut down which in turn means no more public updates. im sure even that happen we always have a backup plan we would probly be forced to take the whole thing underground.
and no one would see any updates.
Old   #149

@speedy hows the skill fix coming along ive been thinking alot about that and for the life of me i dont rember how we fixed naga for functional skills ifrit was same deal.
ill think about it today and im sure ill rember which will be helpful when it comes to dt
i just need to get away from the problem for a min i think im to close to it and having my head enwrapped in this new client has me ill focused
as to the taming m8 hit me up later thats an easy fix im suprised you didnt notice it posted in dev
Old   #150

haha

Closed Thread