Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/11/2011, 01:13   #736

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by axmadz View Post
soleil

how to create account of GM and cemmend
axmadz,

ok just fallow the screen you will be GM full but some commande need to be in game server all command work good to see if you ar gm ! before talk in game if you ar yellow you ar gm
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2011, 01:25   #737

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
RappelzVeteran

heyyyyyyyyyyyy noway ok if you not appy go some one hells same for ppl dont like it we her to help ppl thats wy we her be site to talk for nothing start to help the one a need like us ok rappels server dev devlope because of the THREAD if wast not this THREAD you will not get the server open fac dont tel all ppl to shut up we all need to ask some time for help thats wy now i will intall the server for the one need help i mith be french but i no i am the one will look good i will be there for this topic close if you want i will open other one for the one need me to help to devlope this dev
i appreciate you helping i really do, but the constant posts of asking how to do so and so, when it has clearly been explained once before is just complete laziness. i guess the people on this forum expect to spoon fed with tutorials and expect others to use the search function for them. but these 80+ pages i bet only 8-10 are actually development, the rest is QQing about things ALL READY DISSCUSSED!!!!!

Old 05/11/2011, 01:38   #738

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
axmadz,

ok just fallow the screen you will be GM full but some commande need to be in game server all command work good to see if you ar gm ! before talk in game if you ar yellow you ar gm
ok thanks i want your MSN
Old 05/11/2011, 01:49   #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzVeteran View Post
i appreciate you helping i really do, but the constant posts of asking how to do so and so, when it has clearly been explained once before is just complete laziness. i guess the people on this forum expect to spoon fed with tutorials and expect others to use the search function for them. but these 80+ pages i bet only 8-10 are actually development, the rest is QQing about things ALL READY DISSCUSSED!!!!!

RappelzVeteran,

ok i no is to mush tread but some time ppl dont no what to do is to us to be polite and try to help went you cant like i do i just do 4 ppl enter in is computer and intall for im just this week like that give us time to finish or fix and other ppl like us and dont do more tread if ppl help ich other wont get that mush tread if we share or dev went you finish or problem we got live will be good thanks to pyrok and is fix is the one made the dev go faster and the other one help to get or server working good
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2011, 02:00   #740

elite*gold: 5
can help me for creature summon ? my creature summon is not work
Old 05/11/2011, 02:02   #741

I agree with soleil up to a point. Its not only thanks to pyrok,every1 else who worked here deserves a thanks and a paddle in theyr back for keeping this up even after the tremendous spamm started. Altho i will point something that should`ve been done to prevent all this and put every1 else with theyr own small server and THEN, after every1 can mange theyr own server, the spamm could start in order to help the development. As for me its been ages since i last used SQL to mount a server, Lineage 2 couple of years ago, and honestly i dont get how i did it back then,perhaps it was easier i dont know. But the things is i cant mount the server BUT i how to edit the files + i played Rappelz since its open Beta, and i have an idea where to fix the mob spawns,i just wanted to test it out but without it working i cant do nothing =P

Sorry for the Off-Topic and iŽll ask again if there`s someone who could do a Video or Screen tut to get the server working,THAT would stop all the QQ questions about this and that problem and wouldnt for sure driven the "Original" developers away from here to get some privacy.

Anyone knows if we need some something special to apply for a Rappelz MOD? i guess we need one here + i have some free time now =3
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2011, 02:11   #742

Do have a Question how do we go about Spawning Mobs?
Old 05/11/2011, 08:07   #743

got the same genetrix
used another program called navicat back then
Old 05/11/2011, 08:16   #744

Old 05/11/2011, 08:18   #745

Hello the download includes a step by step hold your hand guide and the server files as well as the database back ups to allow you to log in to your own rappelz private server, and have some fun till we fix it more.

(this account ends in 1 month grab it while you can)

notes:
you will need epic 6 part 2 client or the ageofrappelz client

working stuff:
exp, skills, pets, stats, most npcs

Known problems:
The mobs spawns are 50% there
dungeons dont work atm (trainee island one does)
there is a an item bug (dont sort you items)
quest work but dont show in you quests list
dont use warehouse or auction house
and there is more.

set exp and drop rate write in game server window:
set game.item_drop_rate 15
set game.exp_rate 15

bugs are been worked on in closed development and only major fixes will be release.

if you FOLLOW every step in the guide you will not have to do anything but wait till we fix more problems.
Thanks
18 Users
Old 05/11/2011, 08:20   #746

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post
Hello the download includes a step by step hold your hand guide and the server files as well as the database back ups to allow you to log in to your own rappelz private server, and have some fun till we fix it more.

notes:

working stuff:

Known problems:
and there is more.

set game.exp_rate 15

bugs are been worked on in closed development and only major fixes will be release.

NOW STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!

portals in the dungeon is?
Old 05/11/2011, 08:42   #747

//off topic
jw988 Have my babies? ;D
Old 05/11/2011, 08:45   #748

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post

notes:

working stuff:

Known problems:
and there is more.

set game.exp_rate 15

if you FOLLOW every step in the guide you will not have to do anything but wait till we fix more problems.
CV works only few mobs are spawned and scattered there are 3 wd's in their as well.
Old 05/11/2011, 08:56   #749

i love you jw^^ Great thanks
Old 05/11/2011, 10:48   #750

Closed Thread