Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #721

elite*gold: 0
khshe

good job

Old   #722

khshe how can i spawn mobs via command?

Old   #723

@cannon

I know about the hacking isues,i was hacked there also last week, all my pets,money,event items and a whole lot of **** got hacked from me,i`ll just say i lost a 10b+ pet and i`m telling you its not nice but w/e its just some pixels,i never spent any money on that game anyways xD

I miss the epic 5 thought,good old times for all those who played,for me it was without a doubt the best epic so far,no1 was UBER Op and all that,people were more friendly and there were a lot more teamwork before then nowadays, you can get r7 in 3 weeks now when i took over like 3 months to get to 100 grinding almost 24/7 in awesome Dps.

K sorry for the Off-topic,flame me if you like,i dont mind but keep up the server development going =D
Thanks
1 User
Old   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3n3trix View Post
@cannon

I know about the hacking isues,i was hacked there also last week, all my pets,money,event items and a whole lot of **** got hacked from me,i`ll just say i lost a 10b+ pet and i`m telling you its not nice but w/e its just some pixels,i never spent any money on that game anyways xD

I miss the epic 5 thought,good old times for all those who played,for me it was without a doubt the best epic so far,no1 was UBER Op and all that,people were more friendly and there were a lot more teamwork before then nowadays, you can get r7 in 3 weeks now when i took over like 3 months to get to 100 grinding almost 24/7 in awesome Dps.

K sorry for the Off-topic,flame me if you like,i dont mind but keep up the server development going =D

+1

Old   #725

how i can get pet

i have working server
Old   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
how i can get pet

i have working server
[email protected] 4 all spam's

just shut up and w8 some news
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #727

Look at the screen youth remain so for a period and then go out automatically

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #728

Hello, dear users! I have a problem. All set up when I try to create a character, shows an error "You may not create this character". And in the authserver(PrincessAuroraServer) writes an error "Could not find stored procedure dbo.web_nflavor_accept". Tell me please - how to fix these errors?
Old   #729

SAME PROBLEM!!!!help error Could not find stored procedure dbo.web_nflavor_accept". Tell me please
Old   #730

use mov-amp
u just have to start it.
after that, if u try to login it will create the ACC automaticly
Old   #731

how to create account of GM and cemmend
Old   #732

wow ffs. tessybing i BEG OF YOU PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old   #733

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzVeteran View Post
wow ffs. tessybing i BEG OF YOU PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RappelzVeteran

heyyyyyyyyyyyy noway ok if you not appy go some one hells same for ppl dont like it we her to help ppl thats wy we her be site to talk for nothing start to help the one a need like us ok rappels server dev devlope because of the THREAD if wast not this THREAD you will not get the server open fac dont tel all ppl to shut up we all need to ask some time for help thats wy now i will intall the server for the one need help i mith be french but i no i am the one will look good i will be there for this topic close if you want i will open other one for the one need me to help to devlope this dev
Old   #734

I agree in the sense if people genuinely need help then it should be given, I have asked for help on threads I had a few trying to but I had covered the server for error's it wasn't until soleil pointed out my problem and in no time my problem was fixed, I then shared this information within this thread I think.

I've done my best to help others when I can.

What I don't like is people asking for help for thing's that have already been solved.

The only suggestion I have since we have no mod's/admin's around is the thread creator edit their first post and reserve 1-4 posts after (double posting) that way any updates/fixes/links are on the first page doing this means if people continue to keep asking for help you can ignore them.(as long as it's a question that's not been answered)
That will help the development of the files withing these forums.

For people who have questions or need help use this link
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #735

soleil

how to create account of GM and cemmend

Closed Thread