Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #766

elite*gold: 0
Fix of invisible walls!
Who has such problem!!!
In a folder "NewMap" your server there is a file "m010_003.nfa" from 10/6/2009 18:23 65,8 KB (67 392 byte).
Replace it with a file "m010_003.nfa" from 3/25/2009 17:19 62,4 KB (63 988 byte) - it is possible to take it from old releases of the server!!!

Old   #767

any one have pet bug fix

Old   #768

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
any one have pet bug fix
just download the new database repack 2 pages back. or go back 30+ pages and fix by hand like most did..
Old   #769

Following Jw's guide perfectly till the end.. i noticed i crashed at login screen trying to login as admin, password admin

after few glances at files i tried
login: admin
pass: 2011

and it worked...

im not sure why it kicked me out tho (didnt change anything in between the password changes) but, TY jw for not giving up on us

1st time user of MS SQL and got it right at the first time.. easy to understand guide. ty

Old   #770

Quote:
Originally Posted by khshe View Post
portals in the dungeon is?
Broken. Along with the mob spawns. We do know what is wrong (missing actually) and how to fix it but it's going to take time. One of us will post the fixes once they are done.
Old   #771

Hey, i think i did alright but if i start the captainherlockserver.exe, theres a problem. I hope you can help me

Old   #772

@ Ray9000 everyone has that problem. Monsters don't spawn right now. Pyrok and the other devs are working on fixing that. You can still run your own server with those errors but there are limited mobs in certain areas.
Old   #773

Thanks for the guide and all the work you guys put into this!
Which program do I have to use to change the 'permission' value in dbo.Character?
Old   #774

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkattackz View Post
Thanks for the guide and all the work you guys put into this!
Which program do I have to use to change the 'permission' value in dbo.Character?
You have to go into Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, connect to the database, go into the Telecaster database, under tables right click dbo.Character and hit Edit top 200 rows, then scroll to the right and put a 1 in the permission column.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #775

also you need to be logged out (preferably in the character selection screen) for the changes made through dbo.character to take effect

also jw, followin your guide (which was easy and no problems occured) upon opening creature formation it says "creature not found / creature does not exist" (one of those) so i cant even put the pet in there... there was a fix for it i think at pages 45-47 or so... but where exactly do i input those lines?

Thanks in advance ^^
Old   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
also you need to be logged out (preferably in the character selection screen) for the changes made through dbo.character to take effect

also jw, followin your guide (which was easy and no problems occured) upon opening creature formation it says "creature not found / creature does not exist" (one of those) so i cant even put the pet in there... there was a fix for it i think at pages 45-47 or so... but where exactly do i input those lines?

Thanks in advance ^^
Here are all the values for 4 tables that involve creatures. They are in the Arcadia Database.
(dbo.StringLocalResource, dbo.SummonDefaultNameResource, dbo.SummonLevelResource, dbo.SummonResource)

Here are queries to CREATE the tables. (You have to delete the current tables in order to use the queries below.)

To use the queries goto Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and connect to your databases, then click on New Query on the top left of the screen just under the file menu. It will probably open up the connection dialog again, just hit connect. Then in the blank area in the middle of the screen paste one of the queries below. After you pasted one hit the Execute button the the bar at the top of the screen. Repeat for each one.

After you run the queries you can copy the data from the excel files to the tables. To do this goto excel and open one of the files, hit Ctrl+A, then Ctrl+C, then goto Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, and Edit the top 200 rows of the table you're working on, then left click on the blank area where the rows and column meet and right click and hit paste. Repeat for all.
(Picture below to explain exactly where I'm talking about)

dbo.StringLocalResource

dbo.SummonDefaultNameResource:

dbo.SummonLevelResource:

dbo.SummonResource:
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #777

I have read some pages of this thread, and i didn't found how to spawn a boss.
Anyone can tell me how please ?
I have my server fully worked.

PS : this is my first post on this thread.
Old   #778

help!! the server not work
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011_05_12_00_13_07_1024x768.jpg (18.3 KB, 114 views)
Old   #779

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablunix View Post
help!! the server not work
thats my problem too =(
Old   #780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Broken. Along with the mob spawns. We do know what is wrong (missing actually) and how to fix it but it's going to take time. One of us will post the fixes once they are done.
start with CV the portals to CV are indeed there . maybe could find a way from there? we have the tele cords in db to each area i'm guessing it has something to do with the object+script maybe?

& yeah does anyone know how to spawn mobs at all yet?

Closed Thread