Monster spawns generically, are pretty fubar right now. But I found 3 wd's in Cv1 dungeon, and you only need 1 mob @ 100% taming rate. Seriously, go back, and start reading from page 99. I'm sure they go on about it from that page forward or so. Eyeballs - Activate!
*EDIT*
Set the taming to 1.000, as in, ONE [point] ZERO ZERO ZERO.
I cant tell if you typo'd or not with 1,000 o.O Not meaning to sound rude, just trying to clarify 1.000
My database doesnt have the taming stuff in, its currently broken.
In my attempts to make HV work, i've broken dbo.Characters, and dbo.smp_login_character or whatever its called.
If/When i get it fixed, maybe i can upload it then. However, didnt Speed-nl upload a db with fixed taming rates? :/
Hey, I could use a bit of help debugging something.
in dbo.smp_login_character, from what I understand of it ( im a mysql person, not MSsql )
its taking the values from dbo.Character and returning them, to, something.
If I've added an extra column to dbo.Character, adding the appropriate @OUT_VALUE INT OUTPUT, and later on, @OUT_VALUE = column_name, it should work ? o.O
Cuz at the moment, I get an error from Herlock stating that dbo.smp_login_character was expectin @IN_ACCOUNT_ID.
Only thing I can think of that would generate this, is that somewhere else, cuz I added an extra thingy, it doesnt match. Anyone know what I'm on about/where to find it?
I can post what I'm doing in full if needs be, but I wanted to keep it out this thread till I'd confirmed it either fixes HV, or doesnt. :/
whit teamvieux we even intall full server whit us backut of the server we ben
intall on window germem italien and chiness and more no prob for all ppl need help to dev and give more time to the one need this time to fix more on server and share and dont get more tread if you need just pm me and Soleil
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?