- Item sorting
- Item empty strings
- Auction houses
- Trades (not sure if this was broken)
- No more too many items in inventory crashes
- Quests display correctly for the most part (but cause instability)
- Other characters' names show correctly
- Duels work (not sure if this was broken)
- Parties work (not sure if this was broken)
- Guilds work for the most part (no icons or guild management, that requires a web server app)
- Player shops are being fixed as I type this, listing items works, need to fix buying and selling. Oh, and the fact that you can't actually open a shop unless you change data on the fly
Partys Did work you just had to type in the Other persons name trades worked duels didn't and wow Thanks Pyrok ^_^ i see you have been working hard! Item shop (Does that really need to be fixed?) and player Shop Yes that kinda does Need fixing XD and also Welldone Pyrok ^_^ must be some good brain in there doing good stuff ^_^
- Item sorting
- Item empty strings
- Auction houses
- Trades (not sure if this was broken)
- No more too many items in inventory crashes
- Quests display correctly for the most part (but cause instability)
- Other characters' names show correctly
- Duels work (not sure if this was broken)
- Parties work (not sure if this was broken)
- Guilds work for the most part (no icons or guild management, that requires a web server app)
- Player shops are being fixed as I type this, listing items works, need to fix buying and selling. Oh, and the fact that you can't actually open a shop unless you change data on the fly
There's some database enhancements as well.
That is very impressive. Are you free to say what kind of enchancements, or is that a surprise? I can't say how giddy this makes me, much like a girl, a girl that attends school. Giddy as a schoolgirl, one might say
Impatiently waiting on the next release
the last remaining mobs in toa and etc were aware of its being worked on same as pp2 portals
as well as id love to tackle flea for ***** and giggles but with kids home for summer vacation.whos to say
im atempting to make time tho if one of these other speed demons in dev dont beat me to it.
as far as the pm's about when a release is u heard pyrok .when its done
Please dont say Use Search because I tried it
where do i get the latest files? I only need the lua files for the spawns ...
And BTW: I get killed in the "Temple of ***" from A invisible mob, I know there is one because I saw the effect from a AOE and then I got killed ...
That is very impressive. Are you free to say what kind of enchancements, or is that a surprise? I can't say how giddy this makes me, much like a girl, a girl that attends school. Giddy as a schoolgirl, one might say
Impatiently waiting on the next release
Maybe I should have said fixes instead of enhancements as far as the database goes. There are some minor additions but it's more fixes than anything.
Ah, I see. Yeh it seemed familiar... well I've got most of everything else to work.... just not the Quest system its become kind of a pain so I'm hoping he will release that soon.
Ah, I see. Yeh it seemed familiar... well I've got most of everything else to work.... just not the Quest system its become kind of a pain so I'm hoping he will release that soon.
Are these the fixed updates with Pyrok's quest fix, because it seems like it's not. It seems like the original version sadly... >.>
nope all the things he said were fixed all ready arent being released till 6.2 is complete and stable or possably a higher version im not sure the way things are going i wouldnt be suprised if it ended up as both^^
heres a cookie so to speak tho if this helps someone put it in gameserv.opt
N game.logout_timer:0
what it does is it kills the timer for char screen and client log out down to 7 or 8 secs
altho jw pointed out to me when he tryed it that if u have pk on when u leave theres still a timer thats the only time tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivylawjm
Ah, I see. Yeh it seemed familiar... well I've got most of everything else to work.... just not the Quest system its become kind of a pain so I'm hoping he will release that soon.
same as above release date isnt set till completion
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?