Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #2206

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraver21 View Post
i know thats a little risk, but i running other p server on a root and i know what i doing.
and when i will be hacked, i have good lawyer´s to clear it.
2 times my root where failed hacking by kiddis, now they have learned what **** they do .
and the root has enough power to let more ppl online.
the server running now 3 days without any crash, only the fixes be missing.
depends on what it is your hosting a lawyer cant really sue someone over illegal content would be nice but... ya well i didnt say it would happen only that theres a marginal risk in using root ^^
i felt id point it out just to be on the safe side

Old   #2207

how to fix the lag? i can run norm rappelz with 2 clients goign with no lag and i have lag with this how to fix plz and tyvm if you can help me.

Old   #2208

oh and any fix for that anoying thing when you tame you get the attempting to tame ????? lol
Old   #2209

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapmike10 View Post
how to fix the lag? i can run norm rappelz with 2 clients goign with no lag and i have lag with this how to fix plz and tyvm if you can help me.
Get a server rack. And the EDIT button's there for a reason.

Old   #2210

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapmike10 View Post
oh and any fix for that anoying thing when you tame you get the attempting to tame ????? lol
For that you will need to do 2 things...1st should be to unpack the client since what ur on about is just a display, so all displays are cliented. 2nd u need to find the command or the Text line thats for that display and edit it or remove.( i dont suggest leaving it blank, normaly those kinda things tend to bug when blank)

1st part will be the hardest and the 2nd part well i have no idea without seeing unpacked client files.

Final part would be just as bad as the 1st in which u have to repack the edited client.

You could check the Lua files if its in there but i doubt it.
Old   #2211

any way to make it that you dont need it to write start_service and the other command in the auth server every time?

__________________________________________________ __________________________

irgendeine möglichkeit dass man nicht immer start_service und den anderen befehl in die auth server.exe schreiben muss?
Old   #2212

use consend which was packaged with the files
Old   #2213

what do you mean ?
Old   #2214

ok this i dont get i can get emty ifrit cards but no ifrits are tamable how to fix any info would be nice i seached here but no luck so many posts
Old   #2215

wie kann ich das machen das die skinn , shop, und npl ändern kann gibt es kein richtigen editor dafür und wie kann ich mein server mit dem internet verbinden??????????

mfg
Old   #2216

Skins ändern:

data.00X entpacken (google for exedra benton/Dragon unPACKer -> Stichwort HyperRipper), ein Programm mit .dds-Plugin benutzen (e.g. GIMP + .dds-Plugin) um die Texturen zu bearbeiten und dann irgendwie wieder zusammensetzen (keine Idee wie das geht).

Shopinhalte ändern: Entweder
1. MSSQL/Arcadia -> dbo.MarketRessource, Itemid's verändern/löschen, Preise bearbeiten (Holic oder Gold) oder

2. benutzen.

NPC verändern: Gibt's atm kein public tool für, daher würde ich dir raten, lass die Pfoten davon, wenn du keine Ahnung davon hast. ;o

Greez,

Cieldaron
Old   #2217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cieldaron View Post
Skins ändern:

data.00X entpacken (google for exedra benton/Dragon unPACKer -> Stichwort HyperRipper), ein Programm mit .dds-Plugin benutzen (e.g. GIMP + .dds-Plugin) um die Texturen zu bearbeiten und dann irgendwie wieder zusammensetzen (keine Idee wie das geht).

Shopinhalte ändern: Entweder
1. MSSQL/Arcadia -> dbo.MarketRessource, Itemid's verändern/löschen, Preise bearbeiten (Holic oder Gold) oder

2. benutzen.

NPC verändern: Gibt's atm kein public tool für, daher würde ich dir raten, lass die Pfoten davon, wenn du keine Ahnung davon hast. ;o

Greez,

Cieldaron
dragon unpacker only gives you 40% of the actual data its pointless u get a few skins the best stuff is encrypted and theres no public release planned anytime soon on how were doing this. perhaps with full release
Old   #2218

On Which Page is The Ranking Bug Fix?
Old   #2219

it hasnt been posted yet it will when everythings complete check current dev status for more info
Old   #2220

no i know it has been posted but i dont know on which page and i dont have this time to read 224 pages^^

Closed Thread