Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #2251

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cieldaron View Post
contains partially working databases.

If they're not working good enough for you, wait until the NCarbon dev's release their stuff.

Should be in near future.
I'v used this just now When Servers first came out i got on fine but with this one i'm stuck at CaptHerlock it gets to Loading max Index Items 7782 then just closes

Old   #2252

There is a little Fail in those files, guess the S io.ip_port in one of the .opt's is kinda wrong.. it's 4154 or something, just check them again if you want to play with the files.

Plus: The Files Cieldaron posted are working, after all, they still need many fixes.. ;P

But, don't just spam this Thread, kinda use your brain, if you have to, get a ~100GB HDD and Install a fresh Windows, MSSQL 2008 R2, Rappelz and just get the Server as said in the Guide, if it doesn't work for you.. do all of the Steps again!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2253

@andysky: The auth.opt needs to be changed then..

S io.port:4514, not 4154. ;p

Aaaand the files aren't by me. Dunno if you meant it this way.

Credits go to NCarbonDev's, I think. (:
Old   #2254

Yeah of course, I was just wondering.. I just threw them on a PC of a friend of me yesterday.. and while getting to the Server (Serverlist) it stucked ... xD

Well I just kinda checked the DB first, then my SQL Setting's, then I restored all db's again..

Finally i saw this writing fail XD

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2255

i get this error today i make every thing in the guide
Old   #2256

Old   #2257

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post

have you got the following lines in Auth and gameserver opt?

S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa

S db.c.account:sa
S db.c.name:Arcadia

also are ur databases owned by user sa and has no passwords?
Old   #2258

i check the same error
Old   #2259

i fix the problem i forgot to restart the pc
Old   #2260

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
i fix the problem i forgot to restart the pc
ah i see lol yea that annoyed me to =)
Old   #2261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cieldaron View Post
@andysky: The auth.opt needs to be changed then..

S io.port:4514, not 4154. ;p

Aaaand the files aren't by me. Dunno if you meant it this way.

Credits go to NCarbonDev's, I think. (:
now i would just suggjest deleting them got on made a toon add couple Items decided to take break Restarted Server Bam Herrlock Crashes no Error or anything Redid the DB's worked agian made a toon restarted after i gave myself buffs & 170 & bam happend agian at end it would just crash with no error.

seems pretty unstable enless your into redoing the db every time ya restart. , i know its not me seems it just can't handle anything you do
Old   #2262

or does donating to alter cause this?

donated i think 11b rupees maybe thats why idk?

update seems it does lol
Old   #2263

Ok... I will preface by saying that I don't post often. I'm on here looking for information daily but I don't generally have much to contribute. I figure, if I'm not contributing and the answers are out there so the least I can do is spend a bit of time searching rather than bother everyone with another post that is identical to the one on every 3 pages in a thread. Having said that...
I've noticed people having a lot of trouble with the search function on this site. I personaly don't use the search function on any site unless it is absolutely necessary. They're usually bollocks anyway. So here's a quick fix for you guys hopefully this will cut down the spam and repetitive questionnaires. -

Use the Google advanced search commands! The site command is very powerful. By using the "site:" prefix you can use google to search for any specific subject within any website including forums and even applies to sub-folders. For example; I want to search for information about kentas on epvp. Very simply, I type "site: kenta". If you're looking for a download, say game_bin.rar, simply google "site: game_bin.rar".

I hope this helps keep the spamming to a minimal. (That is, of course, assuming the people doing the spamming actually read this. XD)

@ the dev team:
Thank you very much for all your hard work. Know that it has not gone unappreciated.

@ Pryok, Wisp66, JW988:
Thank you so much for your patience and countless helpful posts. I setup my hamachi server and configured it the way I wanted it in less than a week without a single post thanks to all the information you've all put here and the hard work of the entire dev team.

@ anyone I may have omitted:
Sorry. And thanks for everything.

Edit: I hope I haven't posted this in the wrong place. It's simply that this thread seems to get the most repeat question spam.
Old   #2264

hi, Small craftiness for the French customers, in the launcher it is necessary to change (local:ASCII local:windows-1252) Here is the chat walks(works) without star

sorry for my english , i am french
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2265

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipunky18 View Post
hi, Small craftiness for the French customers, in the launcher it is necessary to change (local:ASCII local:windows-1252) Here is the chat walks(works) without star

sorry for my english , i am french
understood and its np just post it as english and french in your post im sure it will help others.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread