Yeah, adding all the WQ dialog is going to be a very time-consuming. A good portion of the npc's have dialogs about the fanatics if I remember correctly. I have the WQ npc's in-game (side effect of switching that table to 7.2's data) but haven't done anything about their dialog yet.
So far it appears that items are fixed, no empty strings or random equips. Friends list is fixed, guilds and parties work, character names and classes show correctly in-game, duels work, trades work, and auctions work.
The fixes won't be released anytime soon. Once the server is fully-functional then I'll consider releasing it.
all of that had been fixed !!!!
is there any issue still not fixed ???
that's really amazing I wish that the server finish quickly ^^
But please can you give the fix of the duel system I just want it to play with my friends via hamachi and if you don't want to publish it now you can give it to me by message and I promise you nobody will know any thing about it even my friends
Thanks for you and for dev team you are really amazing team
USE [Telecaster]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_read_ranking_score] Script Date: 06/11/2011 16:52:15 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
-- start of smp_read_ranking_score
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[smp_read_ranking_score]
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON
SELECT R.ranking_id, R.owner_id, C.name, R.score, R.is_valid FROM dbo.RankingScore R, dbo.Character C WHERE R.owner_id = C.sid ORDER BY R.ranking_id, R.score DESC
-- end of smp_read_ranking_score
if i want to blow some steam i just kick some 1 *** in rl, that works much better
done that, be there, done time, used drugs, got drunk every day, get lay everyday, you name it i did it, life is to short, to waist time, before you now you are dead or to old
o wait i'm getting old already, but i had a good time
lol , "life is to short, to waist time, before you now you are dead or to old "
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?