Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz server files

Discussion on Rappelz server files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/08/2011, 12:05   #2026

elite*gold: 0
he doesnt share his infos, because they are already shared lol.

He just read the thread. Simple.
Old 06/08/2011, 12:11   #2027

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoman444 View Post
he doesnt share his infos, because they are already shared lol.

He just read the thread. Simple.
Yey.. and I will share something if I got some real.. interesting stuff, as I said I kinda work at little things from Rappelz E7.. (Sure will be better to get the 6.2 stable, but I'm more interested in the new functions xD)
Old 06/10/2011, 04:23   #2028

I downloaded the client from ageofrappelz.com but when it was extracting, winrar logs that most of the data files were corrupted.

Does anyone have a link to a fully working client?
Old 06/10/2011, 07:13   #2029

that one works just redownload it.
it happens or download a 6.2 offical and replace the sframe with sframe from the aor client.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysky View Post
No.. I kinda respect the work the dev's are doing, honestly.. without them I won't be able to get even a little part of how the rappelz-server's are working into my mind..

Just liked to say.. Those dumbasses who are just kinda spamming the dev threads (i know i'm doing nearly the same now-.-) just need to think for some seconds. That would be all.. but no, they need to waste the time of ppl trying to get a well working server database.

EDIT: Btw, I don't like Chaos... xD
well you half right we actly just chuck it in the recycling bin but since the dev part of forumz not the help or guide sections is mostly add only * it was made by invite due to morons choosing to bragg about there partially working servers on the french offical forumz so thank them for that there will still be major releases when those come out just not minor tweaks unless me or jw88 or etc decide to post them but most of us have been really swamped in rl lately.
Old 06/10/2011, 08:43   #2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
that one works just redownload it.
it happens or download a 6.2 offical and replace the sframe with sframe from the aor client.
I downloaded 6.2 official (solus aurum) and replaced the sframe from the aor client as you had suggested but it just closes the client once I choose a race to create a character with.

I've also downloaded the aor client multiple times from both the english and german mirrors but it's the same result.

Please advise.

P.S. Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into the p-serv.
Old 06/10/2011, 10:04   #2031

Maybe your server files are broken or your pc crashes becouse you host the server-files and play the game at the same pc? (If he isn't fast enough or just got 2gb ram it happens.. the pc of my friend also crashed at the character creation, then i gave him 2x2gb twin ram-stick's and it worked well..)
Old 06/10/2011, 14:59   #2032

or maybe he didnt remove gamegaurd(not sure if its a problem)
Old 06/10/2011, 15:08   #2033

It's not a problem, I even got GameGuard running while playing at the private (Of course no Web-Connection..)
Old 06/10/2011, 18:34   #2034

I got it to work. The issue was downloading via wifi and getting dc resulting in corrupted packets.

I have an issue regarding pets. I recreated 4 pet-related tables as mentioned in p.193 of this thread. I can put them in formation now but they wont gain any exp. Is there a fix to the pet exp tables I might have missed?

Im at work right now so I cant check the most recent posted server files.

Please advise. Thanks.
Old 06/10/2011, 19:14   #2035

Well, after days of trying to get stupid SQL server to work, I got this running, massive kudos to Pyrok and company for this.
Old 06/10/2011, 21:56   #2036

can anyone tell me the t3 R7 1h axe id?
cause i cant find them in itemsID's and ima going crazy o.O
Old 06/11/2011, 00:12   #2037

I've been messing around with the database, this is awesome, lol.
Something caught my eye, though. The strings table is full of gibberish, however, it's fairly obvious the strings are there, since the client displays readable English. Now that I think about it, it's probably the client that has the strings. Does this mean there's no way to insert new strings or correct the empty ones?
Old 06/11/2011, 01:10   #2038

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBill View Post
I've been messing around with the database, this is awesome, lol.
Something caught my eye, though. The strings table is full of gibberish, however, it's fairly obvious the strings are there, since the client displays readable English. Now that I think about it, it's probably the client that has the strings. Does this mean there's no way to insert new strings or correct the empty ones?
They're in Korean. Your computer does not have the required language information to display it properly. The displayed strings are stored in the client.(sucky, right?)

COMPLETELY 100% SPECULATION: Strings are edited in the MSSQL table and a separate tool is used to loop through them and package them into a file that is added to the client. This file could then be downloaded through the launcher.

It would make sense, at least...
Old 06/11/2011, 01:49   #2039

Yeah, a shame, I was hoping to correct some of the empty strings, try to contribute something lol.
I did notice the way some things are designed in the DB are, um... not optimal... to say the least. See, I would expect the strings, at least some of them, to be server side, and say, the enchantment effects to be client side, yet nope, it's the other way around.
Old 06/11/2011, 02:17   #2040

Has anyone been able to successfully fix the item shop box, or is this something that hasn't really been played with?

I'd love to have it working for the next project I'm trying to do.
Closed Thread