Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread
 
Old   #2011
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 61
Hy All,

Rappelz Server files

LiInk:

This Server files is dev by Tetris fisrt not to forget his tanks for this files
and fixer by Jw988 and Pyrok wow big deal tanks for fix ...



soleil is offline  
Thanks
13 Users
Old   #2012
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 8
thanks not tanks this isnt a war zone..


KeithUrban is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2013
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 33
soleil why all Tables (Arcadia) in (Telecaster) ^_^ ...

and what news on this files ^^

thx vm
manlive is offline  
Old   #2014
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 0
some one post epic 7.x client so we fix bug


zero911 is offline  
Old   #2015
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 9
how bout use google? smart *****
Azzimi is offline  
Old   #2016
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 7
is it normal that my skill bar is empty every time i login? its so annoying to put every skill back to the skill bar.
is there anyway to fix this?
btw. i used search and no, i found nothing.
xil3F is offline  
Old   #2017
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hey all

Got lil problem..today i tried to let a friend of me Join my Server
Rappelz working fine and Sever running well.
But he cant join..
Read the tutorial with hamachi,edit the GameServer.opt/the "bat"file ..changed the Ip to hamachi ip also tried port 4514 and 7880 but didnt worked.

Also tried to let him join without hamachi..put my static ip into GameServer.opt/bat file and send him the bat file but it didnt work either.
Did i miss anything to do ?
(Did read all pages several times)

thx for help
Tronic91 is offline  
Old   #2018
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 729
Received Thanks: 115
Check yours ans your friends antivir / firewall. Also try to connect with shutted down antivir / firewall.

Ufo
ufoman444 is offline  
Old   #2019
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
Hy All,

Rappelz Server files

LiInk:

This Server files is dev by Tetris fisrt not to forget his tanks for this files
and fixer by Jw988 and Pyrok wow big deal tanks for fix ...
...of course,

Tetris, jw988 and Pyrok have my full respect what they have done so far on this.

tyvm

[edit]
ive just started both servers, and not a single "unable to respawn..." line, thats amazing =D
[/edit]
Anime Creature is offline  
Old   #2020
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoman444 View Post
Check yours ans your friends antivir / firewall. Also try to connect with shutted down antivir / firewall.

Ufo
We shutted down antivir and firewall but he still cant connect to join my server =/

EDIT:
I only have to change ip in the GameServer.opt or also in the Authserver.opt or somewhere else? ^^

Edit:
We get a step forward..now he can select server but when he click on my server an error appears "server is too busy"
Tronic91 is offline  
Old   #2021
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 156
Received Thanks: 7
scroll of rebirth id : 920008
unity ring :2010367
mecanizador is offline  
Old   #2022
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 33
look :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Why (sid) random?

I mean: Where (sid :3-4-5)
^^
manlive is offline  
Old   #2023
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 91
lol.. 205 sites.. well..

I didn't got any experience with Sql before..
Downloaded the Files (incl. JW's guide).. got MsSQL Express. Installed it. Made the Server run.. No errors... no bugs (except the full questlog )...

I even made some quests, equip, buffs myself.. created a new Vendor based on the Merchant in Horizon and gave him some R7/Cubes/Pets/CS Stuff to sell since i wasn't able to usw the #insert_item. Made the Tamerates be at 100% (For test).

As I said.. no experience in SQL, so why are you lazy guys just not using your Brain for 1 Minute of your expensive Life.. since there are ppl. actually working to improve the Database and fix some minor bugs for you who could need this Time for their own work.

Hell....

BTW: I'm close to get the Power-Lvls from epic 7 into the game

Greetz, Sky
andysky is offline  
Old   #2024
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysky View Post
lol.. 205 sites.. well..

I didn't got any experience with Sql before..
Downloaded the Files (incl. JW's guide).. got MsSQL Express. Installed it. Made the Server run.. No errors... no bugs (except the full questlog )...

I even made some quests, equip, buffs myself.. created a new Vendor based on the Merchant in Horizon and gave him some R7/Cubes/Pets/CS Stuff to sell since i wasn't able to usw the #insert_item. Made the Tamerates be at 100% (For test).

As I said.. no experience in SQL, so why are you lazy guys just not using your Brain for 1 Minute of your expensive Life.. since there are ppl. actually working to improve the Database and fix some minor bugs for you who could need this Time for their own work.

Hell....

BTW: I'm close to get the Power-Lvls from epic 7 into the game

Greetz, Sky
You are like a member of: ChaosNightmare

It was only speaking we have not seen anything from him indicates the progress

Why did not you share your information .. We are stupid and you are smart ..
manlive is offline  
Old   #2025
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by manlive View Post
You are like a member of: ChaosNightmare

It was only speaking we have not seen anything from him indicates the progress

Why did not you share your information .. We are stupid and you are smart ..
No.. I kinda respect the work the dev's are doing, honestly.. without them I won't be able to get even a little part of how the rappelz-server's are working into my mind..

Just liked to say.. Those dumbasses who are just kinda spamming the dev threads (i know i'm doing nearly the same now-.-) just need to think for some seconds. That would be all.. but no, they need to waste the time of ppl trying to get a well working server database.

_____________________

EDIT: Btw, I don't like Chaos... xD


andysky is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Server-Files
Hy, Here the Server-Files From Rappelz. The Files are From Gpotato and the Language is german. This Downloads has all Information witch i...
10 Replies - Rappelz
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? I just wanna know becouse I relly need them.. If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the...
4 Replies - Rappelz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.