Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1606
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi everybody, first of all I would like to say that this is a "Great" Site and also a great comunity ^^ Exept for the beggers lol, i have read all 171 pages and it has been very usefull to me, i set up my RPS in the first try (i did read the manual) hehehe but i havent found any tread on how to edit/modify the in game resources like sprites, textures, models, animations etc....
I have been playing/modding many games, making maps for some multiplayers games and some 3D animations,
if anyone know any clues please could you post it!
Thanks.

I'am sorry for my bad english, is not my nature language. >_<



The Mexican Ant is offline  
Old   #1607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 339
Received Thanks: 69
i think those are in the LUA files... call me a liar or kid idc, if that points him to the right direction then good.. if not atleast i tried..


kaizoku801 is offline  
Old   #1608
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Hi,first of all i would like to ask did anyone know where the ID from the monster_respawn scrip come from? Actually i did a little researched on how to spawn monster, and apparently i did spawn the mob, but not at the exact location. I try to spawn hawkman at gaia starting point and it spawn there. If anyone would know it would be great help to me.



p/s:sorry for my bad English...
mantoc is offline  
Old   #1609
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 121
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantoc View Post
Hi,first of all i would like to ask did anyone know where the ID from the monster_respawn scrip come from? Actually i did a little researched on how to spawn monster, and apparently i did spawn the mob, but not at the exact location. I try to spawn hawkman at gaia starting point and it spawn there. If anyone would know it would be great help to me.



p/s:sorry for my bad English...
I have already pointed this out, if you take a look few pages back I even commented it like this "-- I assume this is the spawn location ID"


You will have to find where them ID's are and the x,y.

You can however look through all the monster ID's on the list and go through them via logging ingame and checking which is for where.


Muumiarmor is offline  
Old   #1610
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muumiarmor View Post
I have already pointed this out, if you take a look few pages back I even commented it like this "-- I assume this is the spawn location ID"


You will have to find where them ID's are and the x,y.

You can however look through all the monster ID's on the list and go through them via logging ingame and checking which is for where.
Yes you are right, it is the spawn location ID, but it cannot be find in any DB, or script. I have done the search in all monster DB and cannot find it anywhere. IMO the ID is taken from the map file, or i could be wrong.
mantoc is offline  
Old   #1611
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 154
I know some monsters respawn. But if you look at dbo.HuntaholicMonsterRespawnResource you will see they use a respawn_id. I wonder if we're supposed to have a dbo.MonsterRespawnResource for normal mobs.
harmbasi is offline  
Old   #1612
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 296
Received Thanks: 432
*sigh* The mob respawns are stored in the nfs files in the newmap folder. The dungeon portals are in the qpf files. I'm guessing this is probably the 10th time I've posted this so far.. Changing lua files is fine to play around with but is not a viable solution to the problem.
Pyrok is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1613
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
*sigh* The mob respawns are stored in the nfs files in the newmap folder. The dungeon portals are in the qpf files. I'm guessing this is probably the 10th time I've posted this so far.. Changing lua files is fine to play around with but is not a viable solution to the problem.
Thanks a lot, you solve my problem
mantoc is offline  
Old   #1614
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
he have every right to speak german, its a german site you now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
*sigh* The mob respawns are stored in the nfs files in the newmap folder. The dungeon portals are in the qpf files. I'm guessing this is probably the 10th time I've posted this so far.. Changing lua files is fine to play around with but is not a viable solution to the problem.
dude
could you check the "private" forum well i assume that it is
the say hello section n answer my questions please
im adib
Azzimi is offline  
Old   #1615
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
hello, how i can create an account? admin admin or admin 2011 dont works for me, ty for your help
freshprinz1 is offline  
Old   #1616
 
elite*gold: 141
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 3,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshprinz1 View Post
hello, how i can create an account? admin admin or admin 2011 dont works for me, ty for your help
which datebase you use ?
Strean is offline  
Old   #1617
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
waht you mean, "witch datebase you use" ?

where i can see it?
freshprinz1 is offline  
Old   #1618
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
no one can help me??? -_-
freshprinz1 is offline  
Old   #1619
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE ?

i just need an account, admin admin or admin 2011 dont works....
freshprinz1 is offline  
Old   #1620
 
elite*gold: 141
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 3,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
if you to lazy to read that guild, wel fine by me, but its explain how to make a account
right.


Strean is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Server-Files
Hy, Here the Server-Files From Rappelz. The Files are From Gpotato and the Language is german. This Downloads has all Information witch i...
10 Replies - Rappelz
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? I just wanna know becouse I relly need them.. If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the...
4 Replies - Rappelz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.