Hi everybody, first of all I would like to say that this is a "Great" Site and also a great comunity ^^ Exept for the beggers lol, i have read all 171 pages and it has been very usefull to me, i set up my RPS in the first try (i did read the manual) hehehe but i havent found any tread on how to edit/modify the in game resources like sprites, textures, models, animations etc....
I have been playing/modding many games, making maps for some multiplayers games and some 3D animations,
if anyone know any clues please could you post it!
Thanks.
I'am sorry for my bad english, is not my nature language. >_<
Hi,first of all i would like to ask did anyone know where the ID from the monster_respawn scrip come from? Actually i did a little researched on how to spawn monster, and apparently i did spawn the mob, but not at the exact location. I try to spawn hawkman at gaia starting point and it spawn there. If anyone would know it would be great help to me.
Hi,first of all i would like to ask did anyone know where the ID from the monster_respawn scrip come from? Actually i did a little researched on how to spawn monster, and apparently i did spawn the mob, but not at the exact location. I try to spawn hawkman at gaia starting point and it spawn there. If anyone would know it would be great help to me.
p/s:sorry for my bad English...
I have already pointed this out, if you take a look few pages back I even commented it like this "-- I assume this is the spawn location ID"
You will have to find where them ID's are and the x,y.
You can however look through all the monster ID's on the list and go through them via logging ingame and checking which is for where.
I have already pointed this out, if you take a look few pages back I even commented it like this "-- I assume this is the spawn location ID"
You will have to find where them ID's are and the x,y.
You can however look through all the monster ID's on the list and go through them via logging ingame and checking which is for where.
Yes you are right, it is the spawn location ID, but it cannot be find in any DB, or script. I have done the search in all monster DB and cannot find it anywhere. IMO the ID is taken from the map file, or i could be wrong.
I know some monsters respawn. But if you look at dbo.HuntaholicMonsterRespawnResource you will see they use a respawn_id. I wonder if we're supposed to have a dbo.MonsterRespawnResource for normal mobs.
*sigh* The mob respawns are stored in the nfs files in the newmap folder. The dungeon portals are in the qpf files. I'm guessing this is probably the 10th time I've posted this so far.. Changing lua files is fine to play around with but is not a viable solution to the problem.
*sigh* The mob respawns are stored in the nfs files in the newmap folder. The dungeon portals are in the qpf files. I'm guessing this is probably the 10th time I've posted this so far.. Changing lua files is fine to play around with but is not a viable solution to the problem.
he have every right to speak german, its a german site you now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok
*sigh* The mob respawns are stored in the nfs files in the newmap folder. The dungeon portals are in the qpf files. I'm guessing this is probably the 10th time I've posted this so far.. Changing lua files is fine to play around with but is not a viable solution to the problem.
dude
could you check the "private" forum well i assume that it is
the say hello section n answer my questions please
im adib
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?