Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread

Old   #1606

elite*gold: 0
Hi everybody, first of all I would like to say that this is a "Great" Site and also a great comunity ^^ Exept for the beggers lol, i have read all 171 pages and it has been very usefull to me, i set up my RPS in the first try (i did read the manual) hehehe but i havent found any tread on how to edit/modify the in game resources like sprites, textures, models, animations etc....
I have been playing/modding many games, making maps for some multiplayers games and some 3D animations,
if anyone know any clues please could you post it!
Thanks.

I'am sorry for my bad english, is not my nature language. >_<

Old   #1607

i think those are in the LUA files... call me a liar or kid idc, if that points him to the right direction then good.. if not atleast i tried..

Old   #1608

Hi,first of all i would like to ask did anyone know where the ID from the monster_respawn scrip come from? Actually i did a little researched on how to spawn monster, and apparently i did spawn the mob, but not at the exact location. I try to spawn hawkman at gaia starting point and it spawn there. If anyone would know it would be great help to me.

p/s:sorry for my bad English...
Old   #1609

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantoc View Post
Hi,first of all i would like to ask did anyone know where the ID from the monster_respawn scrip come from? Actually i did a little researched on how to spawn monster, and apparently i did spawn the mob, but not at the exact location. I try to spawn hawkman at gaia starting point and it spawn there. If anyone would know it would be great help to me.

p/s:sorry for my bad English...
I have already pointed this out, if you take a look few pages back I even commented it like this "-- I assume this is the spawn location ID"

You will have to find where them ID's are and the x,y.

You can however look through all the monster ID's on the list and go through them via logging ingame and checking which is for where.

Old   #1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muumiarmor View Post
I have already pointed this out, if you take a look few pages back I even commented it like this "-- I assume this is the spawn location ID"

You will have to find where them ID's are and the x,y.

You can however look through all the monster ID's on the list and go through them via logging ingame and checking which is for where.
Yes you are right, it is the spawn location ID, but it cannot be find in any DB, or script. I have done the search in all monster DB and cannot find it anywhere. IMO the ID is taken from the map file, or i could be wrong.
Old   #1611

I know some monsters respawn. But if you look at dbo.HuntaholicMonsterRespawnResource you will see they use a respawn_id. I wonder if we're supposed to have a dbo.MonsterRespawnResource for normal mobs.
Old   #1612

*sigh* The mob respawns are stored in the nfs files in the newmap folder. The dungeon portals are in the qpf files. I'm guessing this is probably the 10th time I've posted this so far.. Changing lua files is fine to play around with but is not a viable solution to the problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
*sigh* The mob respawns are stored in the nfs files in the newmap folder. The dungeon portals are in the qpf files. I'm guessing this is probably the 10th time I've posted this so far.. Changing lua files is fine to play around with but is not a viable solution to the problem.
Thanks a lot, you solve my problem
Old   #1614

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
he have every right to speak german, its a german site you now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
dude
could you check the "private" forum well i assume that it is
the say hello section n answer my questions please
im adib
Old   #1615

hello, how i can create an account? admin admin or admin 2011 dont works for me, ty for your help
Old   #1616

elite*gold: 141
Received Thanks: 3,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshprinz1 View Post
hello, how i can create an account? admin admin or admin 2011 dont works for me, ty for your help
which datebase you use ?
Old   #1617

waht you mean, "witch datebase you use" ?

where i can see it?
Old   #1618

no one can help me??? -_-
Old   #1619

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE ?

i just need an account, admin admin or admin 2011 dont works....
Old   #1620

elite*gold: 141
Received Thanks: 3,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
if you to lazy to read that guild, wel fine by me, but its explain how to make a account
right.

Closed Thread