Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a Ragnarok eAthena Server with SQL

Discussion on Creating a Ragnarok eAthena Server with SQL within the Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old 12/02/2009, 16:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well, not really.
The more pServers there are, the less players each server does have.
If more and more people make RO servers no server will get over 30~ players anymore and noone will play them, will probably quit RO and RO will die.

That has happened for years now and won't stop until people stop thinking "Yay, I should make a RO server", having a RO Server needs more than a Guide of how to set it up.
Old 12/07/2009, 10:13   #17

hmm.. may i ask.. ermm.. why i cant dl the gm command?
Old 12/07/2009, 15:21   #18

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
if u download the server, there should a doc in some of the downloaded folders where u can find the gm commands!
if not, search in the eathena forum!
Old 12/09/2009, 09:08   #19

No, you don't need to anymore.

Sakray has been discontinued because of Renewal, that means kRO implements the whole Sakray Data already and just adds Renewal Data.

You need kRO and (optionally) kRO Renewal.

You can download a full bunch of them at Ragray - Ragnarok Online Korean (kRO) Sakray Client and BGM - Full client download with English translation!

i face some prob extracting.. whenever i extract the last part.. it will say the file ??? header is corrupt.. any idea how to fix it?
Old 12/09/2009, 10:52   #20

Maybe your download is destroyed. Something like this can happen. Try to download the client again. I there is still a error, try another download mirror.

Greetz Angel
Old 12/09/2009, 18:47   #21

ermm forgot to tell.. i've download it 2 times and i still find the same error
Old 12/09/2009, 20:43   #22

what kind of unpack do u use? winrar? if u use winrar, look if u have the newest one installed!
Old 12/10/2009, 04:12   #23

it doesnt work.. whenver i open the part 8 it will say the file ??? is corrupt
Old 12/10/2009, 18:25   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by easysmith View Post
it doesnt work.. whenver i open the part 8 it will say the file ??? is corrupt
do you checked which unpack prog u are using and if you have the newest one?
Old 12/11/2009, 05:01   #25

my default unpack prog i using is winrar n i jst tried dling n use the new 1 yesterday.. not only that.. the files i dl from torrent from part 1 to 7 all hav no problem.. but when i dl from rapidshare here comes the problem

nvm i think i will stick to korea language..ok.. i find another prob tat i dun understand..the part where i use mysql query browser.. after i execute main.sql.. i dun c mail.sql to execute.. i also use search to find but it seems tat file doesnt exist
Old 12/11/2009, 15:14   #26

The main.sql is in the eAthena Folder, not in the kRO you downloaded
Old 12/11/2009, 15:32   #27

problem solved.. another problem.. how to add custom npc?and after setting control panel and abby webserver.. wad do i hav to do next.. how to open a website teach me or giv me a good link about it pls
Old 12/18/2009, 09:46   #28

i have some questions about my server... i created a eathena server and i done all d requirement .. but everytime i click "runserv".msdos d map server always says

"[notice] removing map [ "maps" ]

what will i do can yah help me??
Old 12/19/2009, 14:42   #29

Your Mapcache is probably invalid, try creating a new one with the Mapcache Tool that is contained in the eAthena SVN
Old 12/20/2009, 09:57   #30

ok thnx ill try to do that.. ill post here if i still got errors