Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smurfin's Refining Simulator for PW

Discussion on Smurfin's Refining Simulator for PW within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 03/04/2011, 11:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
owh, I already knew the answer but asked anyway because of desperation in refining lol

thanks for the reminder
Old 03/11/2011, 20:03   #32

Nice! I'll Test o/
Old 03/16/2011, 19:41   #33

Does this work on perfect world international?
n how does this help me w/ refining my gears if it works in pwi?
also, does this partern of successful n fail r the same as in game?
i rly want to refine my gears n wasted over 1000 mirages already but most of my gears r still +3/4 <_<
if u have any tips, plz tell me
Old 03/17/2011, 19:12   #34

this is not a hack , it's just for experimenting and get the feel on the success rate based on what's posted on pwi's pwpedia. Can't guarantee you'll experience the same as when you do it in the game, but I use the same exact probability that might happen from pwi's pwpedia for each refine level using the correct stone.

I think it's quite accurate though, for example, 10% probability is always 10% probability no matter what randomize method is being used.
Old 04/07/2011, 02:46   #35

Hello, Smurfin's!

Am pwbr player, you could tell me if there is already some hack to help in refining?
Forgive me if there are errors in the English text, I write the test in Portuguese and transcribed in the google translator!
Old 04/11/2011, 02:44   #36

sadly, there is no possible way to make pw refine hack.

pve would be much faster and easier with all +12 gears from head to toe for ourselves and squad's, but it'll never happen
Old 04/20/2011, 23:48   #37

kk smurf kali2 bikin trhead nya pake bahasa indonesia
Old 05/27/2011, 11:42   #38

Smurf I know you made this program just for we have some idea but have sequence Like

See that video,she got 4 sucess,and when sequence repeat she change and got 3 sucess,the time(on game) ,people using npc this change.

Sorry for my **** english ^^
Old 05/27/2011, 23:03   #39

hehe, nice refining session video for making a +7 , wish I could get that lucky when refining my own