Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Refining Bug?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Refining Bug?

Quote:
) i know how to make unique armor set (80% chance success rate) w/o preservation stones and FRE
Quote:
haha! tsk tsk! pag sinabi ko yun malulugi item mall.. pero mawawala na yun when Halloween event comes..
here's one more.. since this client was based on the international server.. i forgot kung aling patch yun eh.. pero may isang patch where in we refined edwin and kish armors to level 1! sensya na kasi that was over a year ago.. ndi ko na maalala kung anong patch yun.. pero yun yung 2 patch na magkasunod kasi nagbugg yung refine.. nangyari din sa japan at korea ata yun.. i know sa korea and sa international nangyari yun.. ...tongue.gif
taken from Rohan PH forums.

Translation:

tsk tsk tsk! if I say it, the item mall will lose income. but it disappear when Halloween event comes.
here's one more.. since this client was based on the international server.. i forgot what patch that was. but there was this one patch wherein we could refine edwin and kish armors to level 1! sorry my memory is fuzzy about the exact patch, that was over a year ago..

But that was the patch version that had the refining bug. it also happened in RohanKR and RohanJP. and i know it also happened in iRohan.

Soooo, anyone knows about this? and is this bug still exploitable in Rohan PH?