Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source] Fish Script

Discussion on [Source] Fish Script within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 12/22/2020, 12:21   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirka View Post
I mean, that a lot of players got banned even they haven't botted for weeks. They just got ban for previous uses of that script.

It's not GM check or smth like that - it was auto-ban.
GF got smth new to ban players who uses that script

UPD: i just warn you to be carefull using it.
Yes, it's great if you warn people. But it's better if you compile the script self with different time between each fish
Old 12/22/2020, 15:23   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by chun19990530 View Post
You sure its not because you doing other things while fishing in the same time and same IP with multiple accounts
If it was a question, yes, i'm sure. I haven't been doing anything else. All that i used was a fishscript 3-4 days ago on one of my alt just to check how it works. And i got banned on all my accs for a month with reason: botting.
Old 12/22/2020, 18:33   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirka View Post
I mean, that a lot of players got banned even they haven't botted for weeks. They just got ban for previous uses of that script.

It's not GM check or smth like that - it was auto-ban.
GF got smth new to ban players who uses that script

UPD: i just warn you to be carefull using it.
What server you are playing , i used this bot around week on us server i dont have banned from gm.
Old 12/26/2020, 14:14   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagloo View Post
I always buy 500 bugs and go to turn on the bot. I noticed that every time the bot catches about 250-260 worms to the middle and stops and stops working. Could you possibly check it and correct it? Greetings
???
Old 12/29/2020, 12:48   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatz~ View Post
Try injecting the packetlogger with an injector first then open the bot
what do u mean with inyector? first time using this stuff
Old 12/29/2020, 20:14   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWholfit View Post
what do u mean with inyector? first time using this stuff
You have to use a injector to inject packetlogger.dll into nostale.exe
Then you can use his script to fish.

You can use Cheat Engine or
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2020, 02:18   #82

It would be good if the bot for lv50 had the experience boon taken away, since if a GM investigates it would not find sense to use that boon already having the maximum level of sp
Old 01/03/2021, 16:13   #83

Hi guys, can someone tellme about, if, is needly game resolution? i mean, what resolution i will be put? ty <3 its work in my PC, but my laptop doesn't work

hi again, which level profession job i must be have?, cuz i have 1, and doesnot work, i dont know if, this is for resolution or level job, because spcard fish is just lvl job 1 in my laptop

PD: is my first time using bot
Old 01/08/2021, 18:17   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTiger12 View Post
I mean... wtf... Compile it yourself. Even the source is public.

And btw gj, I'll add the link to my thread if you don't mind.
Okay I'm very confused about this message (I'm new to this kind of things so I might not understand it). It seems like you're not blaming the author for it being full of trojans (which it is according to virustotal, but since it's designed to make a program "malfunction" (make it behave different as it was intended originally) maybe that's normal? But then, why should I use virustotal if it's going to say it's full of trojans anyway?) instead of focusing on the author for doing so.
Old 01/10/2021, 16:44   #85

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKIBURGOS View Post
Okay I'm very confused about this message (I'm new to this kind of things so I might not understand it). It seems like you're not blaming the author for it being full of trojans (which it is according to virustotal, but since it's designed to make a program "malfunction" (make it behave different as it was intended originally) maybe that's normal? But then, why should I use virustotal if it's going to say it's full of trojans anyway?) instead of focusing on the author for doing so.
Unluckily even Virustotal isn't even perfect. It has a lot of true/false recognitions.

Sure if you don't know how to read AutoIt in this case you cannot know it. But if you could you would know there is no virus. You're even able to download the source and execute it yourself without the pre-compiled binary.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2021, 14:19   #86

Hello, it doesn't work me. I did everything, but it doesn't pull fish back and then it is paused.
Old 01/11/2021, 16:58   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutienaw View Post
Hello, it doesn't work me. I did everything, but it doesn't pull fish back and then it is paused.
What server are you playing on?
Old 01/12/2021, 02:31   #88

have the bot 1 key for pause it? i mean, if i want pause or exit from game, with 1 key?
Old 01/12/2021, 07:57   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeTiger12 View Post
Unluckily even Virustotal isn't even perfect. It has a lot of true/false recognitions.

Sure if you don't know how to read AutoIt in this case you cannot know it. But if you could you would know there is no virus. You're even able to download the source and execute it yourself without the pre-compiled binary.
Oh okay, thank you
Old 01/12/2021, 09:34   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenseiYin View Post
have the bot 1 key for pause it? i mean, if i want pause or exit from game, with 1 key?
No, it doesn't have any hotkey to do that but there's a button on the gui to stop/continue.