Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source] Fish Script

Discussion on [Source] Fish Script within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 12/19/2020, 14:54   #61

elite*gold: 0
I can't bot with 11 chars it only works with 6 chars. Its that about my computer or about bot?
Old 12/19/2020, 15:19   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portles123 View Post
I can't bot with 11 chars it only works with 6 chars. Its that about my computer or about bot?
Try injecting all the packetlogger first then open the bot, there should be no problem
Old 12/19/2020, 16:52   #63

I got the problem it crashes when i bot in nosville
Old 12/19/2020, 21:02   #64

Probably what is crashing is the packetlogger not the bot itself, try adding some packets to the filters like mv, in, die, su, eff, cond
Old 12/20/2020, 16:26   #65

I know i talk to much but the gm auto disconnect method might make ban us because sometimes gm's are coming near invisiable than they will be visiable. İf they see us disconnected they will ban instantly.

You can change disconnect method to ctrl+w or ctrl+e
that makes more sense than disconnecting
Old 12/20/2020, 17:03   #66

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portles123 View Post
I know i talk to much but the gm auto disconnect method might make ban us because sometimes gm's are coming near invisiable than they will be visiable. İf they see us disconnected they will ban instantly.

You can change disconnect method to ctrl+w or ctrl+e
that makes more sense than disconnecting
if a gm even will write to you bc they think you are a bot so they check if you response and you disconnect in the same second they ban you faster as your client is closed. Logout is never a great idea.
Old 12/20/2020, 17:45   #67

The bot only disconects when gm go visible but before that you should get a whisper and you should hear some noises so you should pay attention and answer quickly
Old 12/20/2020, 19:58   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatz~ View Post
The bot only disconects when gm go visible but before that you should get a whisper and you should hear some noises so you should pay attention and answer quickly
This is not always the case, they have different methods on different servers , on the server where I played such disconnects when the gm is visible, its an insta ban , they can even teleport you without any conversation with you.

It would be nice if this and your other bot had such an option to choose whether he wants to use this feature or not
Old 12/21/2020, 04:16   #69

Hey man, is source code up to date on git?
After compiling it it doesnt use buffs and i want to make some GUI for myself to stop bot when leaving computer not to close it everytime. Can you update source or add source of MaxJob bot?
Old 12/21/2020, 08:43   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizacza View Post
Hey man, is source code up to date on git?
After compiling it it doesnt use buffs and i want to make some GUI for myself to stop bot when leaving computer not to close it everytime. Can you update source or add source of MaxJob bot?
It is up to date, the maxjob script is exactly the same, i just replaced the default value of the variable $spLevel to 50
Old 12/21/2020, 18:19   #71

Bannable rn. Be carefull. I think they ban based on packets were sent
Old 12/21/2020, 20:08   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirka View Post
Bannable rn. Be carefull. I think they ban based on packets were sent
Not rly the check your way of fish. For example if you sent directly the packet ofc they know you bot but they can't by packets only just when they check time bc packets itself are normal player packets its like minigame you can use packets only but you need to have a valid time for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2020, 23:15   #73

I mean, that a lot of players got banned even they haven't botted for weeks. They just got ban for previous uses of that script.

It's not GM check or smth like that - it was auto-ban.
GF got smth new to ban players who uses that script

UPD: i just warn you to be carefull using it.
Old 12/22/2020, 05:42   #74

Quote:
I mean, that a lot of players got banned even they haven't botted for weeks. They just got ban for previous uses of that script.

You sure its not because you doing other things while fishing in the same time and same IP with multiple accounts
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2020, 12:21   #75

Quote:

Yes, it's great if you warn people. But it's better if you compile the script self with different time between each fish