Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips

Discussion on Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips

Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well.

I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that will be useful with you while playing the game instead of calling it as a cheat.
Tools:

* Firefox 3.5.2
* Cheat engine 5.5

Money cheat:

1. Scan for the coins value. Do not change anything else. EXAMPLE: you have 200 coins. scan 200.
2. Spend or Sell a fish.
3. NEXT SCAN new coins
4. 1 address found, Edit the value to the amount of coins you want. If there are still alot of addresses, repeat steps 2-3 till only 1 address remains

EXP cheat:

1. Scan your current exp points
2. Buy a fish egg and let it grow
3. You will gain 1 exp when the fish comes out of the egg.
4. NEXT SCAN new exp points
5. 1 address found, Edit the value to the amount of exp you want. Max level is 40.

How to level up quickly in Facebook Fish World Game?

I got this from ehow.com. You may follow the following steps:

* Purchase as many Green Snapper Fish as you can or start purchasing 4 hour fish if your time allows. You can also buy Blue Longtail fish (12 hour fish) just to carry out through the night while you are sleeping.
* Now immediately, you may buy second fish tank because it is for free and the more tanks you generate the more money you can get and you will have more space to purchase more fish.
* Just go on and keep buying Green Snapper Fish every 4 hours as many as you can during the day. Sell them and buy more 4 hour fish and go on with this as often as you can
* The secret here is that the more you can fit in your tank, the better but be cautious because too many fish in one tank might slow down your computer and it will come to the point that your pc will hang and you need to reboot again.
* Now buy more aquarium worth 1,000 coins as you earned more coins and Fish World allows you to buy up to 15 fish tanks. This is the maximum amount that is allowed on this game.
* Avoid buying decorations yet for your tank, just save it for those 4 hour fish and if time doesn’t allow, then purchase those 12 hour fish again.
* I also went up 10 levels within a 24 hour period in just buying those Green Snapper Fish and purchasing 12 hour fish when I am asleep.
* Now Cheat Engine will help you a lot if all of these fails and this way can advance you quickly as possible and this could move you up to top level which we all know that the game is already finished because there will be no place for you to go on. And once the Fish World locates the information about the Fish World cheats, well don’t ask and I am sure that it will not work anymore.
Old 07/23/2012, 09:13   #2

close aha
Old 12/13/2012, 04:59   #3

XxXchowXxX
do you have any idea how to cheat on pet forest online on Facebook?
Old 12/13/2012, 06:40   #4

this is permanent ???
Closed Thread