Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source] Fish Script

Discussion on [Source] Fish Script within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 01/16/2021, 04:21   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKIBURGOS View Post
I've tried and it doesn't crash, it works perfectly. But if you are planning to fish again, you'll need to relog I think. Or, if you just want a quick break, you can just move away from the shore (which stops the bot) and you can just manually fish once to get the bot working again.

Okay, I've found one kind of problem. Let's say I'm fishing with accounts A and B. B runs out of worms (idk its item name in english) so it starts fishing only each 2 mins. A gets kicked out of the server. I relog with it and start again the bot (without relogging with B). Now B is constantly saying that I don't have enough worms (which means I'm continuously sending the "throw rod" packet). The solution is simple, you can relog with all your accounts and restart the bot. Or even leave it as it is, but it seems really suspicious that I'm constantly sending that packet.

Thought I might let you know, maybe it's nothing serious but maybe it is, I don't have the knowledge

Yeah i have those issues aswell. i have 3 accounts, my first is max job, the others are job 25 or something.
First i have to log in my max job account, use the maxjobBot (gotta do that cause the normal bot doesnt let my job 50 char fish without bait for some reason?), then i gotta log in the other 2 chars, then start the normal job bot.
Also the bot sometimes stops working (doesnt catch the fish anymore or way too late) so i often need to relog all 3 chars when one breaks.

Hint: never let them run through the night with bait still in their inventory. i lost more than 500 bait in a night cause the bot decided to not do its job.

I wish it was a bit more elegant and easier to use but so far i think its the best fish bot out there. (even with all the breaking and restarting needed)
Old 01/17/2021, 12:59   #107

get banned for using these bots?
Old 01/17/2021, 18:57   #108

I've been using it from the very beginning and so far no ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2021, 07:51   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriser52 View Post
Yeah i have those issues aswell. i have 3 accounts, my first is max job, the others are job 25 or something.
First i have to log in my max job account, use the maxjobBot (gotta do that cause the normal bot doesnt let my job 50 char fish without bait for some reason?), then i gotta log in the other 2 chars, then start the normal job bot.
Also the bot sometimes stops working (doesnt catch the fish anymore or way too late) so i often need to relog all 3 chars when one breaks.

Hint: never let them run through the night with bait still in their inventory. i lost more than 500 bait in a night cause the bot decided to not do its job.

I wish it was a bit more elegant and easier to use but so far i think its the best fish bot out there. (even with all the breaking and restarting needed)
I've been using it for these past days and so far almost no problems, I've had it running for 12 hours on 3 accounts, and even checking if I got a legendary fish, or changing maps (for missions, lv ups and stuff) and I still never had to relog.

BUT, today, I woked up and found my nostale folder without the fishbot (the maxjob is there, but the normal one isn't). Turns out windows thinks it's a trojan, but apparently maxjob isn't? Anyway, so I've tried maxjob (until I could run again the normal one, and to see if it worked) and turns out it kinda does work.
Let's say I have 3 accounts fishing; A, B and C. I opened them, started maxjob bot, account A fishes once and then gets kicked out of server, but the other two keep running. I relog A and, again, fishes once and gets kicked out of the server. Now I relog A again and it doesn't stop, but C gets kicked out. None of my accounts are maxjob (38, 24, 24).

And, by the way, maxjob stands for 50 (maxjob, duh) or 45 (last ability unlocked)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenobia11 View Post
get banned for using these bots?
Not so far, I guess it also depends on the server you're at (or, to be more specific, how active the gms are in your server).
Old 01/18/2021, 09:31   #110

Quote:
And, by the way, maxjob stands for 50 (maxjob, duh) or 45 (last ability unlocked)?
As soon as you have your last skill (lv 45) you can use the maxjob script
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2021, 12:44   #111

Quote:
I've tried and it doesn't crash, it works perfectly. But if you are planning to fish again, you'll need to relog I think. Or, if you just want a quick break, you can just move away from the shore (which stops the bot) and you can just manually fish once to get the bot working again.

Okay, I've found one kind of problem. Let's say I'm fishing with accounts A and B. B runs out of worms (idk its item name in english) so it starts fishing only each 2 mins. A gets kicked out of the server. I relog with it and start again the bot (without relogging with B). Now B is constantly saying that I don't have enough worms (which means I'm continuously sending the "throw rod" packet). The solution is simple, you can relog with all your accounts and restart the bot. Or even leave it as it is, but it seems really suspicious that I'm constantly sending that packet.

Thought I might let you know, maybe it's nothing serious but maybe it is, I don't have the knowledge
Quote:
I've been using it for these past days and so far almost no problems, I've had it running for 12 hours on 3 accounts, and even checking if I got a legendary fish, or changing maps (for missions, lv ups and stuff) and I still never had to relog.

BUT, today, I woked up and found my nostale folder without the fishbot (the maxjob is there, but the normal one isn't). Turns out windows thinks it's a trojan, but apparently maxjob isn't? Anyway, so I've tried maxjob (until I could run again the normal one, and to see if it worked) and turns out it kinda does work.
Let's say I have 3 accounts fishing; A, B and C. I opened them, started maxjob bot, account A fishes once and then gets kicked out of server, but the other two keep running. I relog A and, again, fishes once and gets kicked out of the server. Now I relog A again and it doesn't stop, but C gets kicked out. None of my accounts are maxjob (38, 24, 24).

Not so far, I guess it also depends on the server you're at (or, to be more specific, how active the gms are in your server).
aaactually the bot runs pretty smooth now since i managed to locate the problem in the packetlogger. It always froze after a couple hours and hatz~ told me to filter out a lot of the junk packets (movement ones especially) and ever since then i can attest that everything works perfectly.
Still a bit inconvinient that it uses skills in other sps or without an sp but hey, i got my first complete night of continuous fishing, im happy anyway.

(also if anybody needs some numbers outta curiosity: you get about 1.2kk gold plus per hour in the lava region, numbers may vary since its highly dependant on legendary drops, for the lvl 25 region its about 600k so far. 45 might be the best place tho, but i didnt try it much since you could die randomly)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2021, 13:37   #112

Could you make an instructional video?
Old 01/18/2021, 13:58   #113

Quote:
aaactually the bot runs pretty smooth now since i managed to locate the problem in the packetlogger. It always froze after a couple hours and hatz~ told me to filter out a lot of the junk packets (movement ones especially) and ever since then i can attest that everything works perfectly.
Still a bit inconvinient that it uses skills in other sps or without an sp but hey, i got my first complete night of continuous fishing, im happy anyway.

(also if anybody needs some numbers outta curiosity: you get about 1.2kk gold plus per hour in the lava region, numbers may vary since its highly dependant on legendary drops, for the lvl 25 region its about 600k so far. 45 might be the best place tho, but i didnt try it much since you could die randomly)
45 even better than 50?? How so?

Quote:

Can I just block everything on the recv but guri? Or do I need more?

Also, just out of curiosity, is there a post that describes what each one mean? I can understan what "walk", "stat", "finfo" and that kind of things mean, but what about "sr"? It's just an example, there are multiple prefixes I don't understand, and some seem to be routinely received.

Okay, I have a problem now, it says:

Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Have I done something wrong?

Now, another problem:
Access violation at address 5690E2D4 in module "Qt5Core.dll". Read of address 00000004
Old 01/19/2021, 19:50   #114

Quote:
45 even better than 50?? How so?

Can I just block everything on the recv but guri? Or do I need more?

Also, just out of curiosity, is there a post that describes what each one mean? I can understan what "walk", "stat", "finfo" and that kind of things mean, but what about "sr"? It's just an example, there are multiple prefixes I don't understand, and some seem to be routinely received.

Okay, I have a problem now, it says:

Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Have I done something wrong?

Now, another problem:
Access violation at address 5690E2D4 in module "Qt5Core.dll". Read of address 00000004
Blacklist all the packets you understand, sooner or later you will take the right action to understand the missing ones
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2021, 22:27   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
Blacklist all the packets you understand, sooner or later you will take the right action to understand the missing ones
But there are some packets I understand, but I don't know if it's necessary for the bot to function (for example, qslot might help the bot keep track of the buffs it's used or something, I don't know since my knowledge of this kind of thing is pretty limited, I mainly use logic)

I know I could just try it, or leave it on just in case, but it's not about achieving maximum efficiency on the packetlogger, I just want to understand more deeply how the game works
Old 01/19/2021, 22:43   #116

If you add packets to the filter blacklist you are not blocking them, you are just telling the packetlogger window to not display them but internally in the game all works as usual. If you add them to the blocker blacklist then in this case those packets won't be sent/receive to the game and that can cause the bot to not work properly.

If you just add them to the filter blacklist i ensure you everything will work fine, you just won't see them on the packetlogger window but they'll be being sent from server to client, client to server. This will also avoid crashes when you are on a zone with a lot of mobs and a lot of packets are being handle by the packetlogger window.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2021, 15:00   #117

A few weeks ago, I downloaded the "MaxJob", then I did level 50 and I decided to use it. Unfortunately it has the same function as the normal Bot, it continues to do the Experience Buff even at the maximum level.
But why was the "MaxJob" removed from the attachments?
Old 01/20/2021, 16:16   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveard View Post
A few weeks ago, I downloaded the "MaxJob", then I did level 50 and I decided to use it. Unfortunately it has the same function as the normal Bot, it continues to do the Experience Buff even at the maximum level.
But why was the "MaxJob" removed from the attachments?
I've just put both on the same folder so when you download it you have both inside it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2021, 17:44   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatz~ View Post
I've just put both on the same folder so when you download it you have both inside it
I found the recent one, but it keeps getting me the BUFF experience ..
Old 01/20/2021, 18:00   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveard View Post
I found the recent one, but it keeps getting me the BUFF experience ..
I know, i didn't remove it, the maxjob is made to avoid the bot from not updating your sp level. If you are at maximun job you won't get the "lev" packet that contains the information about your sp level so it will only do basic fishing. With the maxjob script for the program you already start with your sp at lv 50 so it will use all the skills