I am of the same opinion.
I'm testing it and it doesn't help me so much to be precise, I thought that being premiun there would be better options, but even the existence of the failure with levers or bushes...
By "failure", I mean that the "Delay does not work with those.
I bought it thinking in a cheat for "Ice flower", but I don't see much sense to a bot of that when a high level kills you, also I can't try the "Delay" + "Zoomhack" to recollect the Ice Flower, because only at 60+ it allows to collect that flower.
I am of the same opinion.
I'm testing it and it doesn't help me so much to be precise, I thought that being premiun there would be better options, but even the existence of the failure with levers or bushes...
By "failure", I mean that the "Delay does not work with those.
I bought it thinking in a cheat for "Ice flower", but I don't see much sense to a bot of that when a high level kills you, also I can't try the "Delay" + "Zoomhack" to recollect the Ice Flower, because only at 60+ it allows to collect that flower.
so let's start by assuming that you don't really know anything about the game.
in act4 the best thing for drop ice flower ( with phoenix which for me works fine )
SP2A + SPEED COSTUME 2 + speed tarot card + speed boots ( is a low lv boots) if you want to drop without mount.
with mount you need: Jaguar magic + invisible and be constantly invisible (get off the mount, turn invisible and get back on)
or (Without phoenix bot ) Unicorn + invisible + ( boost 7days or more if someone is tracking you))
so let's start by assuming that you don't really know anything about the game.
in act4 the best thing for drop ice flower ( with phoenix which for me works fine )
SP2A + SPEED COSTUME 2 + speed tarot card + speed boots ( is a low lv boots) if you want to drop without mount.
with mount you need: Jaguar magic + invisible and be constantly invisible (get off the mount, turn invisible and get back on)
or (Without phoenix bot ) Unicorn + invisible + ( boost 7days or more if someone is tracking you))
Drop ? You are talking about the character moving automatically as a "bot" around the map collecting with the sp of the archer who is the assassin.
I'm from 2010-2014 Nostale, maybe the game will change, but what you mention if it is the basics in flower collecting.
But something that is simpler and easier when using cheat, would be the "Zoom hack" + "Delay" + "talk hack", make a zoom hack map, and from a safe area collect the ice flowers, that's better than walking all over the map spending materials as you say.
so let's start by assuming that you don't really know anything about the game.
in act4 the best thing for drop ice flower ( with phoenix which for me works fine )
SP2A + SPEED COSTUME 2 + speed tarot card + speed boots ( is a low lv boots) if you want to drop without mount.
with mount you need: Jaguar magic + invisible and be constantly invisible (get off the mount, turn invisible and get back on)
or (Without phoenix bot ) Unicorn + invisible + ( boost 7days or more if someone is tracking you))
As I am old, I tried "NosPacketTools v2, Atzes Nostale, NosMassacre" at the time they worked, but now they are obsolete, I thought a premiun version would have at least the "Delay" working well, or maybe GF is already too strong.
I’m back into Nostale again, bought the premium version and at the moment I’m only farming minigames. Does anyone has some more ideas of farming items/gold effectively? That would be great.
hello, I bought a prenium license. But I can't activate it. I go to ''premium'' then ''Redeem Licence'' and there I put my licence code.
But I get a message: ''You must link your discord account before redeeming the license''.
But when I click on "connect discord" I get an error.
Can you help me?
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )