hello, I bought a prenium license. But I can't activate it. I go to ''premium'' then ''Redeem Licence'' and there I put my licence code.
But I get a message: ''You must link your discord account before redeeming the license''.
But when I click on "connect discord" I get an error.
Can you help me?
I know it was 4 years ago but did someone check the file? I got a lot of "virus threat" errors and i just wonder if this is the way bot works or the file is infected? Thanks for answears
I know it was 4 years ago but did someone check the file? I got a lot of "virus threat" errors and i just wonder if this is the way bot works or the file is infected? Thanks for answears
I need this question answer too. Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml is normally dangerous virus that user can lock your machine. If its the way bot works i would like to trust.
I have bought this bot like 5 days ago and my program still hasnt been sent to me by e-mail. Has anyone had the same problem as me? If so, how did you fix it? I dont want my 10 bucks to go to waste :/
PS. does anyone have a phoenixbot discord link, so I can dm the mods of this bot?
I have bought this bot like 5 days ago and my program still hasnt been sent to me by e-mail. Has anyone had the same problem as me? If so, how did you fix it? I dont want my 10 bucks to go to waste :/
PS. does anyone have a phoenixbot discord link, so I can dm the mods of this bot?
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )