Is it possible to use Phoenix API without downloading the bot or are there any instructions out there? I was checking out the python side of the code in
and it seems like it is only used to communicate with bot? Not sure about the C++ part though im trying to understand it. I want to create a small script on my own using the pheonix api, i 'd ve very happy if someone can help me out
Is it possible to use Phoenix API without downloading the bot or are there any instructions out there? I was checking out the python side of the code in
and it seems like it is only used to communicate with bot? Not sure about the C++ part though im trying to understand it. I want to create a small script on my own using the pheonix api, i 'd ve very happy if someone can help me out
When you inject phoenix bot PREMIUM, it automatically opens local tcp connection, you can then communicate with phoenix bot through that and phoenix bot forwards the communication to the client. The c++ part is just an example on how to connect to the api and perform some tasks.
You can use any programming language you want that supports tcp and json (all modern languages do that).
or it has simply been slightly modified and cannot be found. I remind you that to make it work you must give administrator permissions, so they can do anything to your PC
the only way to be sure is to analyze the code. I hope they make it available for the paid version. if so I will be happy to buy
or it has simply been slightly modified and cannot be found. I remind you that to make it work you must give administrator permissions, so they can do anything to your PC
the only way to be sure is to analyze the code. I hope they make it available for the paid version. if so I will be happy to buy
Too many users, Hatz wouldn't have time to spy on your "homework" folder
come let me know I had one. It isn't like you're Hatz and you're trying to get me to buy the premium
Jesus so do not buy that bot if you are ******* its simple. Buy another bot, oh wait there is no another bot, **** what you gonna do now, you will have to pay some mongolian for 10€ month to play nostale instead of you.
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )