I've read that PTS-Bug is now abolished and stuff like this. I used the bot 1-2 years back and it was awesome. How is it still possible today, to farm gold with it?
I've read that PTS-Bug is now abolished and stuff like this. I used the bot 1-2 years back and it was awesome. How is it still possible today, to farm gold with it?
Hello Hatz ~, a few days ago some friends were banned for third-party use, do you know if the bot is already detectable? Or it was just bad luck and someone recorded them and reported them.
Hello Hatz ~, a few days ago some friends were banned for third-party use, do you know if the bot is already detectable? Or it was just bad luck and someone recorded them and reported them.
my game crash when i click on start bot, do u know why ?
You most likely didnt follow the instructions for how to install properly, or your antivirus deleted something from the folder, or you are trying to use it on private server.
Join the discord, somebody will help you there
Can someone who has premium create a video for me, with all its options and how it works exactly on multiple accounts, please?
I am interested and I know more people more who are interested in this bot, but like to see a video like this before please. You can also add me on discord fursonafox
or write me a dm
Can someone who has premium create a video for me, with all its options and how it works exactly on multiple accounts, please?
I am interested and I know more people more who are interested in this bot, but like to see a video like this before please. You can also add me on discord fursonafox
or write me a dm
Put your money together and see for yourself, right? xd
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )