Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Phoenix Bot

Discussion on [Release] Phoenix Bot within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 11/09/2021, 19:34   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknissFire View Post
can you add paypal as an payment method?and discord isnt working.
Sadly I can't add the paypal method but you can find other person that can buy a key with credit card and you pay to him with paypal. If you don't want to get scammed you can contact an official reseller on discord.

Nobody got kicked from the discord server... Well in fact everyone was kicked even my account was kicked from this world. Here you have a link to the new discord server:

I just want to remark that the purpose of the discord server now will be to give faster support to the users and contact an oficial reseller in case you need to use paypal, you'll need to agree with the discord community guidelines to join the server.
Old 11/13/2021, 15:37   #332

Have you guys maybe some tips or ready setup for lvling Clvl on Mage ?
I cannot set bot for good leveling, lurs, killing etc. :/ My char all time die

For me, this inviting link doesnt work
Old 11/22/2021, 06:59   #333

Why is it flagged as a trojan?
Well the features looks awesome I really considered buying,
Too bad it's just a trojan
Old 11/22/2021, 19:44   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hofele View Post
Why is it flagged as a trojan?
Well the features looks awesome I really considered buying,
Too bad it's just a trojan
yes everyone should delete the bot
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2021, 13:20   #335

I thought it would attack monsters in free version too?
Old 11/25/2021, 20:40   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona0091 View Post
I thought it would attack monsters in free version too?
yes
Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 14:51   #337

Happily using the premium version - i may be dumb, but is there an option to load same profile for all bots at once?
Old Yesterday, 15:54   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewjan View Post
Happily using the premium version - i may be dumb, but is there an option to load same profile for all bots at once?
No there isn't.
Old Yesterday, 21:24   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewjan View Post
I recommend that you use virtual windows desktops to better organize your bots.
Win Tab Open the virtual desktop manager, where you can create new virtual desktops and move windows to other desktops.
Ctrl Win Left You move to the previous virtual desktop
Ctrl Win Right You move to the next virtual desktop
Alt Esc Go to the next window (in the current desktop) much more convenient than Alt Tab.

Months ago I used 6+ bots at a time and created a virtual desktop for each client / bot, leaving the client in the center and the bot in the right half of the screen. So using Ctrl Win Arrow I moved between clients without having to move the mouse a lot.
If you have to do arenas or something else I recommend you have the clients in one desktop and the phoenix bots in another, so you can use the Alt Esc + Left Click combo to do the same action on all clients quickly (walk, open a menu etc)
Old Yesterday, 22:58   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
I recommend that you use virtual windows desktops to better organize your bots.
Win Tab Open the virtual desktop manager, where you can create new virtual desktops and move windows to other desktops.
Ctrl Win Left You move to the previous virtual desktop
Ctrl Win Right You move to the next virtual desktop
Alt Esc Go to the next window (in the current desktop) much more convenient than Alt Tab.

Months ago I used 6+ bots at a time and created a virtual desktop for each client / bot, leaving the client in the center and the bot in the right half of the screen. So using Ctrl Win Arrow I moved between clients without having to move the mouse a lot.
If you have to do arenas or something else I recommend you have the clients in one desktop and the phoenix bots in another, so you can use the Alt Esc + Left Click combo to do the same action on all clients quickly (walk, open a menu etc)
Oy nah mate, thanks but imma using 12-45 bots depending on the situation. I think that would be more annoying. :/
Old Today, 15:08   #341

salut je n'arrive pas a lancer le bot possible d'avoir un peu d'aide ?

salut j'ai pris le compte premium et mon jeu crash des que je le lance des idées
?