hat alles gut und zuverlässig funktioniert bis gerade eben..
Bitte um Hilfe!. c.c
..bekomme nun sobald ich PhoenixBotLoader starte ein Fenster:
..mit Titel: "Error" und rotem Kreis mit x darin und dem Text: "Operation canceled" und Button "Ok".
hat alles gut und zuverlässig funktioniert bis gerade eben..
Bitte um Hilfe!. c.c
..bekomme nun sobald ich PhoenixBotLoader starte ein Fenster:
..mit Titel: "Error" und rotem Kreis mit x darin und dem Text: "Operation canceled" und Button "Ok".
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonOfSun
Habe das gleiche seit heute Nacht
The issue has been already fixed, launch the bot using the program named "Updater.exe" and you should be good to go.
If we use 10 accounts at the same time, is there a risk of ban without speed cheat and attack speed cheat turned on?
Or do you have a suggestion that can reduce the risk of being banned to 0. I can use 10 accounts, maybe 20 accounts.
It all depends what you wanna do with these 10-20 Accounts but there is no 0 risk.
Just check what a real user can do and tada your ban chance is reduced. But if you lvl with all 10 at the same time then you cant have 0% chance for ban
I will only use angel wing, if I open the speed mod +3 and attack speed mod, will the ban affect the risk much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w
It all depends what you wanna do with these 10-20 Accounts but there is no 0 risk.
Just check what a real user can do and tada your ban chance is reduced. But if you lvl with all 10 at the same time then you cant have 0% chance for ban
I will only use angel wing, if I open the speed mod +3 and attack speed mod, will the ban affect the risk much?
Yo, I've been using Revolution of Nos since it came (still using it now even tho most of things dont work) but I've been wondering why does yours and other people bots dont have Basar Hack, is it fixed completely or very hard to do? (im a newbie)
Yo, I've been using Revolution of Nos since it came (still using it now even tho most of things dont work) but I've been wondering why does yours and other people bots dont have Basar Hack, is it fixed completely or very hard to do? (im a newbie)
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )