Nope, the most bots use a "walk to position X/Y" function. (Function calling)
It sends the packet automatically and calculates the whole way/pathing if I'm not wrong.
If you want to see yourself there, you could only "fake" it by sending the "tp" package. (You will teleport but at least you will be at the X/Y position)
So why i could see the character moving on my client when i used NosBota?
hi
I have been working on making a tool to capture packet and save it into a txt file on Nostale(HK) server.
What is the encoding you used for encoding packet into string? Since chinese character cannot be displayed properly, I need the original encoding to fix this issue...
Thank you!
hi
I have been working on making a tool to capture packet and save it into a txt file on Nostale(HK) server.
What is the encoding you used for encoding packet into string? Since chinese character cannot be displayed properly, I need the original encoding to fix this issue...
Thank you!
I'm not sure how you captured the packets (Wireshark?)
But if it's only in hex convert it to ASCII. If you just took the packets you need to decrypt them first.
I actually just hooked the In-Game Routine where the decrypted(raw) packets run through and logged them.
Here are some people that wrote the decryption routine in X language:
Python3:
C++:
Node:
I am not sure how far this apply to the HK Server/Client.
I'm not sure how you captured the packets (Wireshark?)
But if it's only in hex convert it to ASCII. If you just took the packets you need to decrypt them first.
I actually just hooked the In-Game Routine where the decrypted(raw) packets run through and logged them.
Here are some people that wrote the decryption routine in X language:
Python3:
C++:
Node:
I am not sure how far this apply to the HK Server/Client.
I am using your packet logger and receive packet throught tcp.
The received packet seemed to have encoded chinese character using wrong encoding and thus cannot be displayed properly. So, may I know which encoding your logger use? Thank you very much!
I am using your packet logger and receive packet throught tcp.
The received packet seemed to have encoded chinese character using wrong encoding and thus cannot be displayed properly. So, may I know which encoding your logger use? Thank you very much!
Well, "ASCII" would be wrong, I guess that I use the default one "UTF-8".
Is there any packet that shows you information about your inventory? like what item is in what position in the inventory. I couldn't find anyone but if someone know it'll be very usefull for using items so i dont have to bother where position the item is in the inventory
Is there any packet that shows you information about your inventory? like what item is in what position in the inventory. I couldn't find anyone but if someone know it'll be very usefull for using items so i dont have to bother where position the item is in the inventory
I'm handling 2 types of packets:
- 'ivn' that contains info about one slot in bag (after using or picking up item)
- 'inv' that initializes whole inventory (after logging in)
I'm handling 2 types of packets:
- 'inv' that contains info about one slot in bag (after using or picking up item)
- 'ivn' that initializes whole inventory (after logging in)
it's the opposite, inv is received after logging for initializing inventory and ivn when something is removed/added/moved in inventory
It works fine in first 5mins but it will crashes or doesn't pickup packet after a while in raid, I'm trying to use it for DPS chart for one hour, but it just don't pickup packets after for like 15mins
[Release] Packetlogger - By Doktor. 02/09/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies Hab mich mal rangesetzt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, aus Übungszwecken.
Bei Problemen o.Ä. könnt ihr euch einfach im Thread melden.
Funktionen:
- Ausgabe der gesendeten Packets
- Ausgabe der erhaltenen Packets
- Filtern der Packets
- Senden von Packets
- Braucht so schnell kein Update
[Release] AutoIt-Recieve-Packetlogger mit Sourcecode 08/07/2013 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ich habe mich der Herausforderung gestellt in AutoIt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, bisher werden nur die Packets geloggt, die der Client vom Server erhält, andersrum geht es noch nicht.
Diese kleine Spielerei fing ich eigentlich an um meine neue CCInject.au3 zu testen, dann dachte ich aber, dass es sicherlich für viele interessant sein könnte einmal zu sehen wie einfach es doch ist an die Packets ranzukommen.
Deshalb poste ich hier einmal einen relativ einfachen Packetlogger.
Das...
[Release] PacketLogger Starter 08/10/2012 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies Hier mein erster Release :)
Es ist zwar nur ein kleines tool, wird jedoch vielen helfen denke ich :)
Infos
Es startet den Multiclient und ändert anschließend die VersionsNr.
Zudem Injizieret er die dll automatisch.
Somit muss man dies nicht mehr mit CE machen.
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntogxfy.png