I get this error when injecting the dll, I already tried to update the c++ and the packloger is in the nostale folder, this error "forced load module failed: unable to open file "Qt5Widgets.dll"
I get this error when injecting the dll, I already tried to update the c++ and the packloger is in the nostale folder, this error "forced load module failed: unable to open file "Qt5Widgets.dll"
I think you have moved the files wrong add me on discord: KurdoCoder#5850
@ Then which encoding is correct for lets say International servers?. I tried pretty much everything. Packet logger is showing incorrect texts too, there are missing characters that are replaced with "?". Is it something that might be related to my OS? I have TCP client in nodejs. I am using "net" library and im converting incoming data using toString("encoding").
@ Yeah I tried and I am missing characters. I am using Polish client if it makes any difference. @ And in the packet logger I have Krzakogon^Szczêcia but it should display Krzakogon^Szczęścia.
Hey, I've just uploaded a new update. (Second zip file - didn't remove the old one)
There are some more new dll's that you've to put into the NosTale folder.
Please give me feedback if it works otherwise I'll look into it again.
[Release] Packetlogger - By Doktor. 02/09/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies Hab mich mal rangesetzt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, aus Übungszwecken.
Bei Problemen o.Ä. könnt ihr euch einfach im Thread melden.
Funktionen:
- Ausgabe der gesendeten Packets
- Ausgabe der erhaltenen Packets
- Filtern der Packets
- Senden von Packets
- Braucht so schnell kein Update
[Release] AutoIt-Recieve-Packetlogger mit Sourcecode 08/07/2013 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ich habe mich der Herausforderung gestellt in AutoIt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, bisher werden nur die Packets geloggt, die der Client vom Server erhält, andersrum geht es noch nicht.
Diese kleine Spielerei fing ich eigentlich an um meine neue CCInject.au3 zu testen, dann dachte ich aber, dass es sicherlich für viele interessant sein könnte einmal zu sehen wie einfach es doch ist an die Packets ranzukommen.
Deshalb poste ich hier einmal einen relativ einfachen Packetlogger.
Das...
[Release] PacketLogger Starter 08/10/2012 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies Hier mein erster Release :)
Es ist zwar nur ein kleines tool, wird jedoch vielen helfen denke ich :)
Infos
Es startet den Multiclient und ändert anschließend die VersionsNr.
Zudem Injizieret er die dll automatisch.
Somit muss man dies nicht mehr mit CE machen.
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntogxfy.png