EDIT: I renamed .au3 files into .dll and moved into GF folder with ->other .dll files<- but when I click on GF client it doesn't open. Seems that it check original Qt dlls are changed.
As BladeTiger said your antivirus probably deleted the file or something but i can ensure you that the dll is in the folder
As BladeTiger said your antivirus probably deleted the file or something but i can ensure you that the dll is in the folder
Could I ask you to send me the Packetlogger.dll on Discord please? If you don't want to it could be fine a MEGA shared folder also.
PS: Simply Sight#7126 on Discord.
Many thanks!
Good afternoon, please tell meGood afternoon, please tell me how can I throw the card on the ground without support? how can I throw the card on the ground without support?
Good afternoon, please tell meGood afternoon, please tell me how can I throw the card on the ground without support? how can I throw the card on the ground without support?
Hello ı cant inject i am getting an error I copied the packet logger to the game files and when I injected it into the game with the injector I get a null error >the injection method used returned null< Although I changed the method, it didn't work. I use the latest version of the injector. please help me
Good afternoon, please tell meGood afternoon, please tell me how can I throw the card on the ground without support? how can I throw the card on the ground without support?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo
Maybe on a private server, try throwing an item and see how the packet works. However this isn't the right post for your question
Actually there was a bug on the official server, that allowed one to drop an undroppable item with the drop packet and a warehouse, but it was patched long ago.
[Release] Packetlogger - By Doktor. 02/09/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies Hab mich mal rangesetzt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, aus Übungszwecken.
Bei Problemen o.Ä. könnt ihr euch einfach im Thread melden.
Funktionen:
- Ausgabe der gesendeten Packets
- Ausgabe der erhaltenen Packets
- Filtern der Packets
- Senden von Packets
- Braucht so schnell kein Update
[Release] AutoIt-Recieve-Packetlogger mit Sourcecode 08/07/2013 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ich habe mich der Herausforderung gestellt in AutoIt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, bisher werden nur die Packets geloggt, die der Client vom Server erhält, andersrum geht es noch nicht.
Diese kleine Spielerei fing ich eigentlich an um meine neue CCInject.au3 zu testen, dann dachte ich aber, dass es sicherlich für viele interessant sein könnte einmal zu sehen wie einfach es doch ist an die Packets ranzukommen.
Deshalb poste ich hier einmal einen relativ einfachen Packetlogger.
Das...
[Release] PacketLogger Starter 08/10/2012 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies Hier mein erster Release :)
Es ist zwar nur ein kleines tool, wird jedoch vielen helfen denke ich :)
Infos
Es startet den Multiclient und ändert anschließend die VersionsNr.
Zudem Injizieret er die dll automatisch.
Somit muss man dies nicht mehr mit CE machen.
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntogxfy.png