Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/10/2015, 03:44   #1126

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
I have no idea then.
Try re-downloading my map versions, put one of them in and see what happens

Try it with a fresh server and then try it with your current server
Well maybe I am mistaken then, maybe they do not show anymore, I thought it was there when I did my first server. This is just the server, nothing changed.

Well nevermind then! Sorry! I am going to use the unlock all maps, they were there with that one let me check.
Old 09/10/2015, 03:47   #1127

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Well maybe I am mistaken then, maybe they do not show anymore, I thought it was there when I did my first server. This is just the server, nothing changed.

Well nevermind then! Sorry! I am going to use the unlock all maps, they were there with that one let me check.
open the map and then its options, is anything unchecked?
Old 09/10/2015, 03:53   #1128

Quote:
open the map and then its options, is anything unchecked?

Well either something is corrupt in my game or I imagine seeing those icons all over the road ways.
Old 09/10/2015, 03:57   #1129

Quote:

Well either something is corrupt in my game or I imagine seeing those icons all over the road ways.
They are there on my end, every single race, TE and even the purple ones show up in free roam.
Try unchecking and then rechecking all the options in the Map, maybe that will fix it for you.
You seem to not even have the icons in the mini map either.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2015, 04:02   #1130

Quote:
They are there on my end, every single race, TE and even the purple ones show up in free roam.
Try unchecking and then rechecking all the options in the Map, maybe that will fix it for you.
You seem to not even have the icons in the mini map either.

Well I do have your complete server still, I will unpack it again and give it a try, if still gone, then something maybe when adding things that mod the attribute.bin file? I will see first, then try reverting back to the original atr.bin file and see if that is whats doing it.

Thanks for the help! Appreciate it! I will try yours, then the original attrbin and post back after that!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2015, 04:12   #1131

This is why you always use a copy of your freshest server editor and not the one you use to play with, then later once you are sure your added content works and did not corrupt anything, rename it the next number, put the last version aside in a folder for them all.
Make a copy of the next newest version and use that copy for new content and keep doing that method.

If the copy corrupts, you have its original to make a new copy of to use, after deleting the previous copy.

I am currently using server editor 1.7 (6)
I make a copy of it, to mess with and then just delete it when done and make a new copy of server editor 1.7 (6)
I doubt I will ever make a server editor 1.7 (7) because I have exhausted all mods shared and it will be my final version, and again, I do use a copy of it to mess with stuff, just for fun and experiment and have done that a shyt ton of times now.

Even to recheck my all maps versions, I just made a copy of server editor 1.7 (6) to use for that purpose, then deleted it when I was done.

BTW, the server editor you have of mine is old news and my current one has much more content.
want it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2015, 04:48   #1132

Quote:
This is why you always use a copy of your freshest server editor and not the one you use to play with, then later once you are sure your added content works and did not corrupt anything, rename it the next number, put the last version aside in a folder for them all.
Make a copy of the next newest version and use that copy for new content and keep doing that method.

If the copy corrupts, you have its original to make a new copy of to use, after deleting the previous copy.

I am currently using server editor 1.7 (6)
I make a copy of it, to mess with and then just delete it when done and make a new copy of server editor 1.7 (6)
I doubt I will ever make a server editor 1.7 (7) because I have exhausted all mods shared and it will be my final version, and again, I do use a copy of it to mess with stuff, just for fun and experiment and have done that a shyt ton of times now.

Even to recheck my all maps versions, I just made a copy of server editor 1.7 (6) to use for that purpose, then deleted it when I was done.

BTW, the server editor you have of mine is old news and my current one has much more content.
want it?
Well it had nothing to do with the server or the attribute.bin... it was this I did and I reverted it back to default and BAM everything is back... I put my altered attr bin back and run each server and all is back to normal. Yay!

as for the server, I will take it, gives me something to look into, you may have something I don't or never seen...that sort of stuff. So yes I will take it.

Thanks again for helping me with this. Appreciate it. That bugged me why they suddenly were gone, not even realizing they been gone awhile now
Old 09/10/2015, 05:00   #1133

Quote:
Well it had nothing to do with the server or the attribute.bin... it was this I did and I reverted it back to default and BAM everything is back... I put my altered attr bin back and run each server and all is back to normal. Yay!

as for the server, I will take it, gives me something to look into, you may have something I don't or never seen...that sort of stuff. So yes I will take it.

Thanks again for helping me with this. Appreciate it. That bugged me why they suddenly were gone, not even realizing they been gone awhile now
Not sure what you mean, but glad it is fixed.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2015, 05:08   #1134

Quote:
Not sure what you mean, but glad it is fixed.

On the EA forum for nfsw was a post how to adjust the graphic setting I shared a link, well doing this adjustment caused those cool little event indicators in world to go away... (nothing in the settings to change that ) but they were gone... so I reset the graphic settings back to the default (performance4 ) and now they are back...

Anyway. I got the server file you linked for me.

Thanks again for all your help. I will have a little fun tonight and take a break from editing. I will periodically check in while gaming a bit.

Thanks again! Will talk at you a little later if you are here. Have some fun, and be safe

Sort of an off topic thing, I wonder if the Italian folk are able to use the info they got from some of us. I checked the site but did not notice anything referencing any info we provided them about the maps. Well guess if they did they will get things setup for what they wanted!

Thanks again. Have fun, be safe and be well! Later!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2015, 11:38   #1135

Quote:
Me and several others have already done that.
Yes i know but our map is more precise. We took the decision to use ID numbers instead of S1,S2,S3 ecc like the map of NFSWZEL because is easier to identificate, for example, an unlocalized string on the map.
Until now we are working on only new tracks, maybe in the future we'll do a map also for original tracks.

Quote:
Again, I hope my map versions will assist you.
I am 99.99% sure I have all possible tracks playable and finishable.
Thanks, we are working on an our map because then we can compare works and find possible errors
Sure your map will help us!

Quote:
here shows a list of all the original tracks, their names the track ID and each of their respective classes (just mouse over an event for it's name, type amd id) Streckenindex

Here shows a map and all the original event locations, mouse over an event to show it's name, class (mouse over the track name for its id) and event type Streckenübersicht

here, hypercycle has a complete list of every event in the game
Thanks for links.
I knew the list of Hypercycle and our list is based on his list but we still have to check the original names of "unclocalized strings" and other tracks...then we have to translate in italian varous other things.

I would point out that we thanks all who made this possibile, Berkay,Hypercycle, NFSWZEL,gamermca ecc.
When the work will be finished we put in credits these users
Old 09/10/2015, 18:24   #1136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexeon10 View Post
Thanks, we are working on an our map because then we can compare works and find possible errors
Sure your map will help us!
Glad to have helped.
Several people are responsible for the versions I have, and again, we did it for everyone and glad you happened upon here to now have it to help your team.

I notice you have this track listed, I forget it's issue, but it is unplayable.

I also admit at around 400, I stopped checking as everything from around 350 to 400 came up empty, except for a few we already had listed.
So, if you want, check 400- 497 as those I only checked a few random numbers and found nothing and assumed the rest would be empty as well.
I am willing to bet those sets were reserved for the Canyons, and may even contain finished tracks, which we will never know because there will be no Canyons to see if tracks show up there.
If you do find anything in that set let me know, other than that, I have exhausted everything else.
Old 09/10/2015, 22:04   #1137

I found the circuit directly south of HWY 142 drag is unplayable, it has no track
Old 09/11/2015, 14:13   #1138

elite*gold: 65
Yesterday i tested 5000 different EventID's, beginning from 0 to 5000.
There were no new Events after ID 535, so this is the last avaible Event - just for info if someone has planned to do this xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2015, 21:51   #1139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 ✌ View Post
Yesterday i tested 5000 different EventID's, beginning from 0 to 5000.
There were no new Events after ID 535, so this is the last avaible Event - just for info if someone has planned to do this xD
Wow, I assume you have some sort of method of doing that other than manually testing them one by one and if not, that must have taken hours to do.

Either or, thanks for the info and your hard work.
Old 09/12/2015, 04:38   #1140

Can anyone post a link for download for all the license plate in this game? Cos apparently I downloaded the previous one posted on the first page of this thread and I'm pretty sure I didn't get all the license. Take a look at his license plate on his Aston Martin.
. Where did he download that thing and get that license plate? No offence to anyone, I just wanted to ask if there is actually a download link in which I can download and get access to all the license plate. Thanks.