Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/12/2015, 11:28   #1141

elite*gold: 0
Here we go!

NFSW license plates upgrade.

There is 440 plates in the store, a full list for preview:

License plates infos by &

Enjoy your new plates!
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/12/2015, 12:32   #1142

Nice amount of license plates.

But if you put them on a car nonstop than it says: "Not enough RAM". Maybe the server can't handle this, cause the many many plates that you switch from one to another.
Old 09/12/2015, 12:50   #1143

Quote:
Originally Posted by howtocheat View Post
Here we go!

Enjoy your new plates!
Thanks dude!
Old 09/12/2015, 13:30   #1144

elite*gold: 65
Didn't they already were included in 1.7?
Old 09/12/2015, 13:39   #1145

@Keule306: Not all of them were in the 1.7 version. But now we have already most of them I think, maybe all that exist at all.
Old 09/12/2015, 13:41   #1146

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Nice amount of license plates.

But if you put them on a car nonstop than it says: "Not enough RAM". Maybe the server can't handle this, cause the many many plates that you switch from one to another.
edited
Yes I know this problem, but happening not immediately only (about) after 40-50 continuous replacing of plates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 ✌ View Post
Didn't they already were included in 1.7?
Yes and no - check the list!

productsInCategory_STORE_VANITY_LICENSE_PLATE.xml - original 130 KB
productsInCategory_STORE_VANITY_LICENSE_PLATE.xml - new 192 KB

edited
Some of the new plates:

1-YEAR
2-YEAR
3-YEAR
FLAG GREECE
FLAG HUNGARY
FLAG ITALY
FLAG NETHERLANDS
FLAG UK
UK M0RPWR
UK PTCRW
UK T0P0UT
Old 09/12/2015, 14:17   #1147

elite*gold: 65
Ok i checked my Files now, but i already have all 439 Plates
I added them some time ago, but i didn't remeber it lol

btw there were only 439 Plates, because "PLATE_DEFAULT" is not a Plate actually, you can remove it, it will only make your already installed Plate empty and can not be bought.
Old 09/12/2015, 15:15   #1148

Quote:
Originally Posted by howtocheat View Post
Here we go!

Enjoy your new plates!
Thanks
Old 09/12/2015, 15:49   #1149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexeon10 View Post
Yes i know but our map is more precise. We took the decision to use ID numbers instead of S1,S2,S3 ecc like the map of NFSWZEL because is easier to identificate, for example, an unlocalized string on the map.
Until now we are working on only new tracks, maybe in the future we'll do a map also for original tracks.

Thanks, we are working on an our map because then we can compare works and find possible errors
Sure your map will help us!

Thanks for links.
I knew the list of Hypercycle and our list is based on his list but we still have to check the original names of "unclocalized strings" and other tracks...then we have to translate in italian varous other things.

I would point out that we thanks all who made this possibile, Berkay,Hypercycle, NFSWZEL,gamermca ecc.
When the work will be finished we put in credits these users
Hello there,
In the next couple of days I will release the first final version of the guide and, with it, my version of Unlock All Tracks (yes, it will have as well several options - for those who want to play just the standard tracks, for those who want to play every single track that more or less works etc.).
I will no longer use the S1,S2 etc. naming system either.

"we still have to check the original names of "unlocalized strings" and other tracks"
I'm 99% over with that (just that the guide on my blog is not completely updated yet).

This map will contain ALL the tracks that you can access easily or with some difficulty, but not impossible. Why I have some of the duplicates and "empty tracks"? Simple: because their event triggers are located on the streets, I have decided to simply redirect them to functional tracks that did not have functional triggers. For instance, id 293 Mason Street Circuit (which is empty) will now redirect to id 337 (Bellezza or, as Hypercycle named it, Central Crossroads).
Release due in a couple of days or so, hang on.

NFSWZEL
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2015, 17:34   #1150

Previously i gived links to complete Aftermarket parts (by Tovarich Ko), and i can send this mods with fixed names in store, if someone want
Old 09/12/2015, 19:24   #1151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 ✌ View Post
Ok i checked my Files now, but i already have all 439 Plates
I added them some time ago, but i didn't remeber it lol

btw there were only 439 Plates, because "PLATE_DEFAULT" is not a Plate actually, you can remove it, it will only make your already installed Plate empty and can not be bought.
Thanks for that neat piece of info.

I was actually scratching my head when I ripped all the plates using one of the hacks. (This was in the week before that offline proof of concepte offline server thing came up)

It loaded them in almost the same sequence as a list I got from a credible source. (Berkay has a copy of the same list)
Except for that "PLATE_DEFAULT" variable.

So seeing 439 or 440 is a good sign.

For a brief summary on the background info on the WG vinyl (and plate):
Old 09/13/2015, 01:08   #1152

@gamermca I know you said you have pretty much put it to rest, the car dealer thing that you were messing with. The one you did with all the added cars or (rentals, the boost versions and such) well I did go through and purchase every car and like you already are aware the Alfa Romeo red boost one changes to the black igc once bought. I only found one other car to change after purchase, the Grey Nissan 350Z Z33 changes to the Green Nissan Fairlady 240ZG. That was to only car that changed. This is the one you did adding the 6th skill slot with all the model variants. I can say with all the variants there are 493 (well more then this I seem to have missed a couple variants - up to 497) cars from 159 models available.. Just wanted to mention this is all in case you are still messing around with it at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2015, 22:36   #1153

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
@gamermca I know you said you have pretty much put it to rest, the car dealer thing that you were messing with. The one you did with all the added cars or (rentals, the boost versions and such) well I did go through and purchase every car and like you already are aware the Alfa Romeo red boost one changes to the black igc once bought. I only found one other car to change after purchase, the Grey Nissan 350Z Z33 changes to the Green Nissan Fairlady 240ZG. That was to only car that changed. This is the one you did adding the 6th skill slot with all the model variants. I can say with all the variants there are 493 (well more then this I seem to have missed a couple variants - up to 497) cars from 159 models available.. Just wanted to mention this is all in case you are still messing around with it at all.
Thanks for the info and hard work you have done.
Real life has me in a rut right now but hopefully it passes so things can get back to what is normal for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2015, 12:06   #1154

Is there any way to play with my friends these days?
Old 09/19/2015, 22:53   #1155

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyVek View Post
Is there any way to play with my friends these days?
I don't think so, but that would be awesome!