Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/07/2015, 02:25   #1096

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Those are your tutorials? Well that is so cool, gamermca posting it, I got your channel saved for any future updates to editing as well.

Thanks!
thanks for the support
Old 09/07/2015, 12:13   #1097

I week of so ago, I came across someones Persona share that had over 300 special editions in it, but we have those in the dealer so I finally got around to deleting everything except for like 35 cars.
Yes we can use them with the car changer, but this is much more simple.
Load the carslots file and you have them forever, that is for those who want them.

RGhost

Mediafire

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/07/2015, 17:50   #1098

Someone should make a new thread with all the updated tools. This thread OP hasn't updated it for over a month. lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2015, 18:10   #1099

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato4Lyf View Post
Someone should make a new thread with all the updated tools. This thread OP hasn't updated it for over a month. lol
Yah, there is stuff scattered all over the place.
Best bet is for new people to at least browse this whole entire thread, grab what you wish out of it, take mental notes on what others have said about said material, because you may not want it all and slowly add what you do what in.
There are other threads as well, with unique material, such as the "we have particles baby"

On material you are not sure about, just make a copy of your whole server editor, begin to use that to check said material and if you do not prefer it, just delete the server editor as you have a fresh back up w/o that material.

Rinse repeat until you have exhausted every share.
Back up the whole server editor that is the most complete, so you will always have a fresh version that includes most of the material, incase you ever need a back up.
The files are very small, which makes my method the safest and fastest way to do things.

Edit
Current Project:
Due to Berkay sharing the dealer hashtags to me, I am reworking the whole entire catalog files for cars and adding in what little extra I came cross not included in the dealerships and simplifying it, so they files are not huge walls of text, removing Clones of cars and leaving the "store cars xml blank, for the simple process of having the ability to use that file to be used as storage for ones to create there own special editions and include them in the dealership as their separate user made "special editions".
Imagine how this will help with not only sharing those back, but be able to buy them directly from the dealer, already with custom designs, to do more with them w/o ruining ones creations.

Special thanks to Berkay for the share to me, that I would not have been able to do my current project w/o it.

Thanks BERKAY FOR EVERYTHING !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2015, 20:24   #1100

@gamermca

I really like your Mod with the Traffic Cars and Cop Cars. Thanks

@Keule306

Your "Achievement Mod" doesn't work. If I press "ENTER WORLD" the game crashes and I don't know why? Can you help me please
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2015, 21:56   #1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnZumNiaK View Post
What I don't understand is how they would take all that time to create the whole track, without even checking how it starts.
Wouldn't the wise thing to do is create the beginning, and test it to see if the cars line up correctly, before continuing with the building of the rest of the track?

And why the heck did they half create so many tracks in the first place?
It's as if they started them, then moved on to half creating a new one and continued to do that.
As if they did it on purpose because there is well over 140 of them, about 90 that are decent enough to use, and there is nothing what so ever wrong with the track design and they are just as good as the ones that were released and some of those purple ones are completely finished other than having the purple Icon.

Like as if they thought, "hey, we will half create a ton of tracks, then we know we have job security as EA cant get rid of us until the tracks are finished"

Of course I am just speculating, as that is how it looks.
Most of the tracks were bare-bones ported from MW and Carbon, hence why the barriers that are supposed to block parts of the map that were added in World are missing.

P.S. Please send me a PM. I have something that might interest you.
Old 09/07/2015, 23:02   #1102

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleroyBoch View Post
Most of the tracks were bare-bones ported from MW and Carbon, hence why the barriers that are supposed to block parts of the map that were added in World are missing.

P.S. Please send me a PM. I have something that might interest you.
you quoted the wrong person as I said that
Old 09/08/2015, 03:19   #1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
you quoted the wrong person as I said that
lol

i was thinking "when did i wrote that???" anyway i agree with your thoughts about the unfinished tracks
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2015, 07:27   #1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicPlayerXD View Post
@gamermca

I really like your Mod with the Traffic Cars and Cop Cars. Thanks

@Keule306

Your "Achievement Mod" doesn't work. If I press "ENTER WORLD" the game crashes and I don't know why? Can you help me please
have you tried to unblock the files from windows? for me it worked!
Old 09/08/2015, 10:53   #1105

Hi at all!
In my itallian community we are interested in identify new tracks of the map and collect them in one map with their ID events.
Moreover we are checking which new tracks work and which not and then we collect them in one file woth other all old tracks that work.

I leave you links.

For the map:
For the development thread:

Greetings!
Old 09/08/2015, 13:13   #1106

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicPlayerXD View Post
@Keule306

Hello, please follow these Steps to make it work correctly
Hallo, bitte führe die folgenden Schritte durch, damit es wieder funktioniert

After you edited those 6 Files, it will work, had the same Bug yesterday and this is how i fixed it
Nachdem du diese 6 Dateien bearbeitet hast, müsste es wieder funktionieren, hatte den gleichen Fehler gestern und konnte ihn dadurch fixen
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/08/2015, 15:04   #1107

@Keule306: Sry, but that doesn't work either.

I have only changed it for one driver. I have three. Maybe that's the reason.

Hope the online-server is coming soon...

Edit: Sry, but it doesn't work.
Thanks for the "Mühe" and the "Aufwand". Keine Ahnung, was du da wieder fabriziert hast, aber so geht das ja mal gar nicht.
Old 09/08/2015, 15:36   #1108

Andernfalls kannst du das ja so übernehmen, wie bei mir im Bild.
Bist du dir auch wirklich sicher das du die richtigen Dateien hast?
Old 09/08/2015, 17:57   #1109

Hey Keule306,

danke erstmal für deine Antwort. Frage. Da ich gerade kein "Experte" bin muss ich dir mal was fragen: Da ich ja nur ein Fahrer habe, reicht es auch, wenn ich nur die beiden 100 Dateien nehme und nicht die anderen? Freue mich schon auf deine Antwort und wegen der Sache mit <Badges/> - da habe ich auch 'ne Frage: Muss ich alle Namen die das Wort "Badge" erhalten zu <Badges/> ändern oder nur das obere <Badges> und das untere </Badges>(siehe Screenshot) ? Danke im Voraus
Old 09/08/2015, 21:34   #1110

Richtig, eigentlich brauchst du es nur auf dem Fahrer zu ändern, bei dem der Fehler auftritt, habe aber dann gleich die Anleitung für alle 3 Profile angepasst

Genau, ein "<Badges/>" reicht aus, damit werden alle bereits gesetzten Badges gelöscht.
Muss also nicht bei allen 4 geändert werden, aber bitte drauf achten, das es Badges/ ist und nicht /Badges