Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/21/2015, 00:30   #346

elite*gold: 0
Do any of you know how to fix the out of memory bug that occurs while trying to purchase a car? I've certainly restarted my computer considering that this error has stayed for a long time; I've done multiple tricks with personas; and I've tried modding my car dealer. Nothing works.
Old 07/21/2015, 00:38   #347

Just installed that "all cars in the dealer" file.

I can't see the Gallardo LP550-2 "Achievement Edition" and a visual customization Supra(the red one with black rims, if anyone recalls that).

Traffic cars seem to be buggy, I bought one(the sedan) and later the pick up, but the game wouldn't let me drive the pick up. Whenever I chose the pick up, I would spawn in the white sedan anyway.

Thanks for the mod though, it's great to have everything in the dealership.
Old 07/21/2015, 01:12   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by geonfsmw View Post
Too bad, why not cosmic, whatever, i decided to make a separate file, which is very easy to install cosmic mod for any attributes file, without replacing, if you want have others modes. Instructions in archive.
well, a few wanted a way to do races without traffic (Hastings is actually enjoyable) and a few didn't need the cool c-nos add on, so yea. with what you added, it works out for everyone in the end :P
Old 07/21/2015, 01:30   #349

elite*gold: 32
who know any tool working with nfsw to look cars textures models etc i want search intresting things
Old 07/21/2015, 01:55   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambieee View Post
Guys made their Сardealer only cash cars - bust removed completely. all versions of the car + a bit of traffic on the 159 models and 400+ styles for version 1.6 Authors: Elevator, Skontch, Bambie
WOW guys nice work : D
I've been trying to figure out how to get those car dealer and car class hashes for the past 8 hours searching in the attributes.bin, GlobalC.lzc, etc. but to no avail...
I want to help you guys so badly but I'm just a noob at this sort of thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by edox77 View Post
who know any tool working with nfsw to look cars textures models etc i want search intresting things
No such thing released yet. You'll have to wait until someone manages to take the time and make it.
Old 07/21/2015, 03:12   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by edox77 View Post

Take a look
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/21/2015, 04:03   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspicuous View Post

Take a look
Beats deleting it into oblivion.

add-on: Adding link to .rip plugin for Noesis that I use.
Importing .rip files into 3DSMax also works if you find the right plugin, but I never bothered with that.
Old 07/21/2015, 07:01   #353

Just found out this while playing with effects with Vlt-Ed :

Another clover effect , there is also a Rainbow effect , but looks more than a water cascade than a rainbow ; I also discovered the light trails used in NFS Carbon with the Indics or the Aspiros.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/21/2015, 07:43   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspicuous View Post
I present you a way to disable traffic in races (except drag and freeroam i think via drag)

Method of installation is the same as the all cosmic cars mod.

NOTE : Geo's all cars cosmic mod is NOT included.
This mod while cool...BUT it also takes away all traffic cars even in free roam. So basically your driving around in an empty world. If you can give back the free roam traffic cars I'll use it otherwise...but I give you credit for making this...thanks but no thanks
Old 07/21/2015, 08:18   #355

Tried the car dealer and, indeed, the Balboni Achievement Edition is not there. It seems to be the only car missing.
Old 07/21/2015, 08:21   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenAvenger View Post
Just installed that "all cars in the dealer" file.

I can't see the Gallardo LP550-2 "Achievement Edition" and a visual customization Supra(the red one with black rims, if anyone recalls that).

yep i know it - is not my mod )) my cardealer with all versions coming soon too
black terlingua\supra\550vb achivment
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/21/2015, 08:33   #357

Talking [B]NEWS !!! Edited 43MAPS !!

NEWS !!!

Edited 43MAPS !!!
ONLY REPLACE THE FILE AND GOOD GAME
TUTORIAL BELOW CAREFULLY READ

1-OO FILE COPY FOR THIS FOLDER C: \ ProgramData \ Electronic Arts \ Need For Speed World \ Data \ Media

2-EXTRACT THE FILES IN THE FOLDER [map_textures] YOU MUST RENAME TO [worldmap_texture_mapgadget] TO WORK !!
download

If you want to edit the map here is the file !!! I use Photoshop CS6 to change or modify the map !!

Old 07/21/2015, 09:00   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
You probably don't have enough IGC. Happened to me also. Just change your IGC in the server editor to something like 9999999 and hit SAVE.
Thank you it worked now
Old 07/21/2015, 10:07   #359

All neons in game by Tovarich Ko
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/21/2015, 10:10   #360

anyone knows how to edit driver points?