Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Old 08/09/2015, 12:02   #751

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oelie View Post
Avast by any chance?
Nope. Norton 360. My father insists on re-buying it every year (he gets it with a discount for using it on 2/3 computers at once). Every year, it gets more and more intrusive (along with annoyances such as not remembering whitelists and not turning off when I tell it to turn off)

Old 08/09/2015, 12:41   #752

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
Nope. Norton 360. My father insists on re-buying it every year (he gets it with a discount for using it on 2/3 computers at once). Every year, it gets more and more intrusive (along with annoyances such as not remembering whitelists and not turning off when I tell it to turn off)
lol Norton. Your father does realise that Norton got hacked a while ago and source code from their products landed on the street, right?

Old 08/09/2015, 13:59   #753

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oelie View Post
lol Norton. Your father does realise that Norton got hacked a while ago and source code from their products landed on the street, right?
2012 -

---
Anyways, Vitaleks doesn't want to cooperate so neither should I. I'm gonna use MachineJava from now on, which means you'll have to download 20mb data for one-time only and it won't require any Java to be installed on user-end

Sorry I took such a path, but he isn't leaving me a choice.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/09/2015, 14:23   #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
2012 -

---
Anyways, Vitaleks doesn't want to cooperate so neither should I. I'm gonna use MachineJava from now on, which means you'll have to download 20mb data for one-time only and it won't require any Java to be installed on user-end

Do it as you think best for yourself and keep up your good work.

Vitaleks is a complete ****** cause he won't work alongside with you

Whatever, the goal is to keep NFSW alive

Old 08/09/2015, 17:43   #755

Quote:
2012 -

---

Whatever works the best, I'm willing to use. You've done alot of excellent work and I appreciate that despite what's happening on, your still willing to make a better server for all of us.

Let that ******* who calls himself Vitaleks just burn his "idea" to the ground, he'll realize on his own how much he ****** up.
Old 08/09/2015, 19:28   #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Wow, thanks for posting this video. Now berkay is losing his time that could be used on improving the server because of a russian. Next time, think twice before posting something, you almost made him stopping the project completly.

If I was berkay, I would forget that vitaleks even existed and would keep doing my work. It's not like all russian players will now pay for a server. Of course, like 90% of them will continue playing on a free server.

Sorry, but I had to say this. I'm just ****** off with all this lost of time.
Old 08/09/2015, 19:36   #757

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomguy3424 View Post
Next time, think twice before posting something, you almost made him stopping the project completly.
It is warned, protected. It would be more offensive if Vitaleks made the server of release Berkay.
Old 08/09/2015, 19:39   #758

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomguy3424 View Post
Wow, thanks for posting this video. Now berkay is losing his time that could be used on improving the server because of a russian. Next time, think twice before posting something, you almost made him stopping the project completly.

If I was berkay, I would forget that vitaleks even existed and would keep doing my work. It's not like all russian players will now pay for a server. Of course, like 90% of them will continue playing on a free server.

Sorry, but I had to say this. I'm just ****** off with all this lost of time.
Hypercycle isn't the one at fault, he helped me right from the beginning of the development of my server. If he hadn't shared that, I'd never know Vitaleks had stole from me.

There are 2 problems really. First, he doesn't give me credits and uses my code to earn money. Second, he actually makes money while I, the original creator, only get ****. My bitcoin wallet is full of spider webs while he has 27 registered UserIDs, that's 27*2.5$ -> 67.5$.

Yeah...
Old 08/09/2015, 19:49   #759

Quote:
Hypercycle isn't the one at fault, he helped me right from the beginning of the development of my server. If he hadn't shared that, I'd never know Vitaleks had stole from me.

There are 2 problems really. First, he doesn't give me credits and uses my code to earn money. Second, he actually makes money while I, the original creator, only get ****. My bitcoin wallet is full of spider webs while he has 27 registered UserIDs, that's 27*2.5$ -> 67.5$.

Yeah...
But cant he get into serious trouble for charging access to copyrighted EA material?
If EA had the one torrent shut down, obviously, they care about this, and cant they go after him for selling their copyrighted material?
Old 08/09/2015, 19:59   #760

Quote:
while he has 27 registered UserIDs
lol 27? So 2 test accounts, one admin account, and for the rest he bribed his mum and dad and 4 brothers, a couple of kids living nearby, his grandpa and some cousins...

...While the rest of the offline world probably plays on 1.7 server. Unless there is some asian group around doing something nobody knows of...
Old 08/09/2015, 20:00   #761

Quote:

Yeah...
Ok. Didn't wanted to offend Hypercycle, I was just sad for the consequences. Sometimes it's better to ignore plagiarism and focus on doing your best

EDIT: BTW, I can't believe that you still don't get donations. Maybe you should add more options, Paypal for example?
Old 08/09/2015, 20:09   #762

Quote:
67.5$.
The fame and knowledge you gained while creating the server cannot be expressed in cash. Certainly not the little value of 67.5$. If you were to spend 67.5$ on a friday night it would not give you the same amount of fame and knowledge. It would however make your brain hurt a bit due to excessive drinking
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2015, 20:15   #763

Time for something good

All paint types for rims by AeroAqua
Thanks
10 Users
Old 08/09/2015, 20:34   #764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post