Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2015, 23:10   #3871

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentzyiu View Post
45 diamonts? I see only 5

Anyways, it's
<offline server root>\www\nfsw\Engine.svc\events\gettreasurehuntev entsession.xml
With that, you can change:
# of gems to find (coins)
# of gems found already
the region (with seed value)

isStreakBroken (Server editor can change that)
streakCounter (Server editor can change that)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2015, 23:12   #3872

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn110 View Post
Hello I found on thepiratbay Dodge Charger SRT [CAR1070] and Porsche 918 RSR Concept [CAR1072] you need them for offline server?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabuga2 View Post
Where did you find this link? Think you can post it? Im trying to find any files or links to these cars myself so I can Convert their ID's and possibly add them to my carslots..
Why do you think is easy to added these cars back in NFS World, in first time you need more files, not only folders cars. Second, before to post any stupid question about these cars, read previous post or try searching and you find we discuss about these cars and not work right now, may soon is possible. Please wait!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2015, 23:15   #3873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremo7 View Post
Then don't press the ******* L key, forget they even exist! Is it so hard to get that you don't have to use the ******* lights if you don't ******* want to? *** dammit!
**** you are so stupid, just forget i said anything, you think you know everything and that you are better than anyone, **** you are, **** you...im out
Old 07/28/2015, 23:35   #3874

Quote:
Originally Posted by geonfsmw View Post
Why do you think is easy to added these cars back in NFS World, in first time you need more files, not only folders cars. Second, before to post any stupid question about these cars, read previous post or try searching and you find we discuss about these cars and not work right now, may soon is possible. Please wait!
FYI i actually just got the Files for CARS 1070-1072...You need to chill tf out, Im asking politely as possible. And im not a "noob" to this offline server. I know how to mess with some of the car files.

Btw just uploaded car files if anyone needs or wants them.... Here they are. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Click the "Slow Download" Option. The car files should start downloading (RSR 918 Concept/SRT8 Dodge) [UNRELEASED]
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2015, 23:36   #3875

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogomunkix View Post
**** you are so stupid, just forget i said anything, you think you know everything and that you are better than anyone, **** you are, **** you...im out
Wannabe troll ...gtfo ! Supremo7 is right ! If you dont wanna use it ,just dont ! Now f*ck off wannabe troll.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2015, 23:43   #3876

Nice!! Thanks Berkay!!

just want to say.... F'n Awsome work everyone!!! works great so far and i designed these cars just the other day and today.

edit: not trying to step on toes, just saying thank you to all who help get this were it is today. Thanks Berkay and all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfsw022.jpg (406.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw020.jpg (322.1 KB, 77 views)
Old 07/28/2015, 23:44   #3877

nfsw offline. Love/hate relationship Ver. 2.0
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2015, 00:11   #3878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabuga2 View Post
FYI i actually just got the Files for CARS 1070-1072...You need to chill tf out, Im asking politely as possible. And im not a "noob" to this offline server. I know how to mess with some of the car files.

Btw just uploaded car files if anyone needs or wants them.... Here they are. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Click the "Slow Download" Option. The car files should start downloading (RSR 918 Concept/SRT8 Dodge) [UNRELEASED]
Bro, I'm very calm, but before you, was many people with same question, i don't think you are PRO with "some cars files". If you don't know, game require more files than CARS folders, we need attributes.bin which contains performance for cars, GlobalC.lzc from older version who have these cars when put in game by EA, before EA decided to remove these cars for unknown reason. If you know, GlobalC.lzc is responsable for management/show cars in game(free-roam, garage, race, etc).
Old 07/29/2015, 00:17   #3879

Awesome. Thanks for the updated version Berkay! So far it works smoothly and without a hitch.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2015, 00:20   #3880

I am so enjoying all this posts by everyone! some are happy,some are sad and some are ungratefull for what they got for free! cheer up everybody this isn't work its play for fun and discover for fun like everybody else does. ive seen so much progress just by reading alllot of comments by everyone and i want to congratulate everyone who has put an effort for all of this. especialy for berkay who made all this possible and accesible for every person on planet!!!(i am one guy who doesnt realy have much time for this because of job,but i am awaitting the day when i can play agaist another driver from another country with all the customization on an existing NFSW profile)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2015, 00:34   #3881

Hey guys, is there a way to combine vinyl files in the Engine.svc folder? Because I have two different vinyl category files in my game.
Old 07/29/2015, 00:46   #3882

My joystick stopped working on the latest version 1.7 ... I wonder if you have any solution
Old 07/29/2015, 00:52   #3883

Hi, i have a qestion:
With the new update of server i have this message._. (Look the pic).
LINK PIC:
Only i want know why this occurred, someone know?
If i press this the server will closed, but if i no press it i will can play.

Thanks in advance.
PD: Is my first comment, in the updates previous i'm not had problems.
PD2: Awesome work Developers
Old 07/29/2015, 00:56   #3884

Eh just tryed it...selling cars is still a bit buggy i think...coz after i sold a couple of cars ,it bugged my last purchased car ...mixed it with na infiniti so i sold the infiniti and it solved my last purchased car bug. But now when i select it for driving ,when i go to safehouse again it will auto change to a diferente car.

All those editions in the car dealer are dope. All the tracks are not available yet (the normal tracks and the hidden tracks) ...there is still no Valentines Day vinyls either.

Im not sure if i move to the v1.7 or keep playing in the 1.0 tho.
Old 07/29/2015, 01:00   #3885

My Porsche RSR 3.0 suddenly transformed into a Nissan 200SX when I left and re-entered the safehouse. XD
Closed Thread