Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EA NFS World forum gone

Discussion on EA NFS World forum gone within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EA NFS World forum gone

The entire free to play section has been removed from EA Forums. There wasn't a lot of activity, but it was a sort of archive of past events and players.

Old 04/07/2016, 02:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstdmy View Post
The entire free to play section has been removed from EA Forums. There wasn't a lot of activity, but it was a sort of archive of past events and players.
It's not just the F2P section. The entire EA games section - the pc part of gaming - is gone too.

(and you're not the first to find out on the internet, but you're the first to say it here.)

Hopefully they didn't intentionally nuke the forums without giving advanced notice... cause the NFS:W board is still alive.

Old 04/07/2016, 03:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
It's not just the F2P section. The entire EA games section - the pc part of gaming - is gone too.

(and you're not the first to find out on the internet, but you're the first to say it here.)

Hopefully they didn't intentionally nuke the forums without giving advanced notice... cause the NFS:W board is still alive.
But at EA's back without noticing some things about it
Old 04/07/2016, 05:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstdmy View Post
who cares no point in them keeping a forum of a game that they no longer have plus last time I looked on there no one has been on it in over 7 mouths tbh I'm surprised it took them this long to take it down

Old 04/07/2016, 07:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
last time I looked on there no one has been on it in over 7 mouths tbh I'm surprised it took them this long to take it down
There's been some activity, such as the who's still here thread as recently as about a week ago.

I think the mains loss is the archive. Some forum sites just shut down, but others will just freeze a forum, not allowing any updates, but keep the forum there as an archive.
Old 04/09/2016, 14:27   #6

You can still access it through web cache

« Nissan silvia BudMat vinyl | NFS World - Offline Server »