Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/30/2015, 00:25   #4021

elite*gold: 0
how to add this to version 1.6?? I cannot use power-ups in 1.7.
'' Pressing "L" in-game will activate the cop light function while using any car.
Cop lights will activate only if the car has them. [eg: megablocks mustang, silvia s15]
Otherwise there will only be blinking lights.''
Old 07/30/2015, 00:55   #4022

All steps of installation went good, but when I try to run "ServerEditor.exe", it does not run and I see this:

"ServerEditor.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error - Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application"

From Changelog, I read: "ServerEditor now runs on .net 3.5 CP" (XP)

Ok, I have XP with .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0.

So why I have that error and ServerEditor.exe does not run? If someone could understand what is the problem, I thank you in advance for explain me what I must do...
Old 07/30/2015, 02:00   #4023

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
@massimross, 3.5CP, you need 3.5sp1.

--
epvp people while reading the readme, it just has to be like this:
Thanks
11 Users
Old 07/30/2015, 02:03   #4024

HAHAHAHAHAHA TO FUNNY

does t
his new build have the personas and carslots as well ty in advance.
WOULD just like to uninstal and do a clean reinstall is why i ask.
Old 07/30/2015, 02:46   #4025

Quote:
access denied on Python27 folder - like running ex_install or mitmproxy
After installing Python, the security settings for C:\Python27 may be inherited from the root (C:\). This could be an issue depending on how Windows was installed on your system. You can open computer, open C:\ partition, right click on Python27, properties, security, advanced, and then change setting to not inherited and the owner to Administrators or your account, then go back and set full control if its not already set.

I noticed I was getting an error with the ez_install.py script if I didn't fix the security settings, but despite the error (access denied), it still seemed to work, but I wasn't sure if there would be issues later.
Old 07/30/2015, 05:33   #4026

Powerups Problem

hey guys i'm having some trouble. The Offline game works perfectly except for the fact that every powerup doesn't work at all. Whenever I press a number key, powerups don't work. When ever I click on powerups in the powerup dashboard menu, they don't work. I looked to some other online forums for help and they said to delete the .hsh files in the ProgramData folder of Need For Speed World, but even after doing that the powerups still don't work. I've also tried rearranging powerups on my powerups dashboard but with no luck. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?
Old 07/30/2015, 05:49   #4027

Can u give us the file named "CAR1072" so that we can get the "Porsche 918 RSR" Berkay? Cz we don't have "Build 1594" which includes that car. Thanks in advance.
Old 07/30/2015, 07:51   #4028

Not Possible add any new\old car Now )) need Packed\UnpaCked Tools for ZLC and fulledit BIN editor
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/30/2015, 08:50   #4029

For me me works perfect and powerups change to vol 1000 to 100 and works very nice job Berklay!!!!!
Old 07/30/2015, 10:03   #4030

Καλημέρα ,SOS in windows7 Pro 64bit there is problem with mitmproxy installation.
I change win7 pro with win7 home premium and all now works fine.
Old 07/30/2015, 11:28   #4031

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX24Xx View Post
hey guys i'm having some trouble. The Offline game works perfectly except for the fact that every powerup doesn't work at all. Whenever I press a number key, powerups don't work. When ever I click on powerups in the powerup dashboard menu, they don't work. I looked to some other online forums for help and they said to delete the .hsh files in the ProgramData folder of Need For Speed World, but even after doing that the powerups still don't work. I've also tried rearranging powerups on my powerups dashboard but with no luck. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?
problems on the emulator side, unstability etc. it was hapening on the older builds too but some persons says that its because of game(nfsw.exe etc.) and its not because he dont know how to add more memory to java
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2015, 11:37   #4032

Hi, can we play the beta version of nfs world with this server? I downloaded a nfs world open beta verison from 2010 and it gives me this error: "Disconnected from server. Game will be shut down."
Old 07/30/2015, 12:11   #4033

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZ0R4334 View Post
Hi, can we play the beta version of nfs world with this server? I downloaded a nfs world open beta verison from 2010 and it gives me this error: "Disconnected from server. Game will be shut down."
Nah, it won't work, as you can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfsworld113 View Post
Does Anyone Know where i put the Cops In free roam File? Please help thanks you
C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data\GLOBAL

Also backup original attributes.bin file.
Old 07/30/2015, 14:07   #4034

Thank you for hard work and not let NFSW go~~~
Old 07/30/2015, 14:16   #4035

Hi at all!
I have a problem with my cars. I installed the server 1.7 but altough i imported files "carslots.xml" and "getpersonainfo.xml", from the 1.6 version, i didn't keep customitazions for cars.
I tried to import file "cars" but it dind't work, neither renaming it "cars.xml"

When i had the version 1.0 and I installed the 1.6, server kept my customization because I imported "carslots.xml" and "getpersonainfo.xml" from the 1.0 version.

Why now it didn't work?
How can I import my customizations for cars from 1.6 to 1.7 version?
Sorry if questions was already made, i didn't find it in the topic.
Closed Thread