Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFS World - Offline Server

Closed Thread

Old 11/07/2015, 09:38   #5371

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy Scorpio View Post
I am having a problem here. Whenever a solo pursuit ends (evading or busted) the pursuit results window shows up, but takes forever to load and i can't keep playing cause its needed to click the "next" on the results window in order to return to the freeroam mode.
It has been said already, to fix this go to (from server's location) www/nfsw/Engine.svc/event ad in both .xml files replace the value of <PersonaId> to RELAYPERSONA. You should get a line like so:

Old 11/07/2015, 10:53   #5372

Thanks for the great work guys , keep it up

Old 11/08/2015, 04:23   #5373

It doesn't work for me. i get the error 5, tried to change time, give access but nothing is working.
Old 11/08/2015, 05:53   #5374

SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5
always error like dat
any fix?

Old 11/08/2015, 12:29   #5375

NFSW Offline links and FAQ
Old 11/08/2015, 14:39   #5376

Hello,
I'm new in this forum.
I have a problem, errorcode is 5.
I try everythink, and it doesn't work, i try reinstall python, updating java and it still doesn't work.

Please help Me.
Old 11/08/2015, 20:15   #5377

I did all the steps right, and I have the correct Java, I don't know why I have this error. Someone can help me?
Old 11/09/2015, 00:09   #5378

Read the Readme a little more in depth. I got past Error 5 but can't remember how. It's been months. I still play it daily.

May try googling it and/or using the appropriate NFS World Offline Facebook pages.
Old 11/09/2015, 15:14   #5379

SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5 but i download the game files but there is no setup to install the game maybe thats why keep saying that eror please somebody help me with skype or teamwiver please
Old 11/09/2015, 17:02   #5380

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhillan View Post
always error like dat
any fix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSkubi View Post
Hello,
I'm new in this forum.
I have a problem, errorcode is 5.
I try everythink, and it doesn't work, i try reinstall python, updating java and it still doesn't work.

Please help Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceJB View Post
I did all the steps right, and I have the correct Java, I don't know why I have this error. Someone can help me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yilmaz37 View Post
SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5 but i download the game files but there is no setup to install the game maybe thats why keep saying that eror please somebody help me with skype or teamwiver please
It's stated in the first post what you have to do to get it to work.
Old 11/09/2015, 22:23   #5381

SERVERROR_13

Finally I have repaired the Error 5, but now, when I buy certain cars, or when I put something like visual parts on every car, the game crashes and appear the window: SERVERROR_13...
What I have to do for solve it?
Old 11/09/2015, 23:26   #5382

Quote:
Finally I have repaired the Error 5, but now, when I buy certain cars, or when I put something like visual parts on every car, the game crashes and appear the window: SERVERROR_13...
how did you repair the error 5 ?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMek View Post
It's stated in the first post what you have to do to get it to work.
who is said its work it not working i am trying lot of things but no keep saying eror 5
Old 11/10/2015, 03:49   #5383

So I have been doing some research around the SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5, I have found out that this is caused by mitmproxy not being installed, or an error in the installation in cmd, I have tried twice at installing mitmproxy using, Windows 7 64bit, and Windows 10 32bit Yet it continues to show up with an error in the mitmproxy installation, I have checked google and none of the solutions have helped, It would be a huge help if anyone here knows how to fix this problem, the problem is Requirement already satisfied, I believe I am not the only person who has enountered this problem, thats why I posted the possible reason why this error is showing up...
Old 11/10/2015, 07:05   #5384

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxdeciplexX View Post
So I have been doing some research around the SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5, I have found out that this is caused by mitmproxy not being installed, or an error in the installation in cmd, I have tried twice at installing mitmproxy using, Windows 7 64bit, and Windows 10 32bit Yet it continues to show up with an error in the mitmproxy installation, I have checked google and none of the solutions have helped, It would be a huge help if anyone here knows how to fix this problem, the problem is Requirement already satisfied, I believe I am not the only person who has enountered this problem, thats why I posted the possible reason why this error is showing up...
Install Python 2.7.10 x86(32bit) then Install python ez then reboot ur p.c then Install mitmproxy problem solved
Old 11/10/2015, 10:43   #5385

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
Install Python 2.7.10 x86(32bit) then Install python ez then reboot ur p.c then Install mitmproxy problem solved
i did that already and still does not work, could you teach me how to run the server with admin rigths? no not the editor the actual server.
thanks.

Closed Thread

« EA NFS World forum gone | INSTALLER NEED FOR SPEED WORLD OFFLINE 3.0 MULTI LANGUAGE »