Hey, I'm searching for a server. Here is what I'm looking for:
- What kind of concept should the server have?
Middle-/Newschool
- Which features are indispensable for you?
Atleast 500+ active players (not last 24h)
International or German server. (Server that atleast supports German language)
PvM EQ that can be upgraded and which you don't have to farm over and over again for new PvM EQ. (Farming materials to upgrade said PvM EQ is fine. Just don't want to have to drop new weapons, armor etc again after reaching a certain level.)
Being able to get PvP EQ after 1-3 weeks of playing.
Server shouldn't have a higher max level than 150.
No RNG for farming materials to upgrade your EQ like in Thor. (Dropping boxes from bosses and then opening those to have a chance of actually getting the material you need)
Auto-Pickup is a must. If you don't get it at the start it should be farmable within a day or two.
Itemshop stuff should be farmable in the game even if it takes a while.
- What about the rates?
Since me and my friends have jobs the rates should be reasonable and the leveling shouldn't take too long.
- What features do you dislike about a server?
Stupid RNG and P2W servers.
- Which server have you already tested?
Thor and some smaller servers with less than 500+ players. I don't really remember all the names.
Are there any other servers than those? I would also like the cooldowns for the dungeons to be less than 30 minutes or even none at all. These would take too much time for how little time I have to play. I appreciate the suggestions though!
Are there any other servers than those? I would also like the cooldowns for the dungeons to be less than 30 minutes or even none at all. These would take too much time for how little time I have to play. I appreciate the suggestions though!
Yea, my friends didn't enjoy it so we started looking for different servers. As of now we are looking for active players to be around 250+ at any given time. We also don't want the server to be a dungeon run simulator. Low to no CD on the dungeons would be nice, but we also don't want the PvE to be only dungeons. Having to farm Metins would be nice too so we can switch it up, if the dungeons become too stale and vice versa.
Here are some we tried:
Zenit, Thor, Ledania, Rubinum, Seishin, Solaris, Osiris, Destry, Azyrah, Ashiro, Rohan
Yea, my friends didn't enjoy it so we started looking for different servers. As of now we are looking for active players to be around 250+ at any given time. We also don't want the server to be a dungeon run simulator. Low to no CD on the dungeons would be nice, but we also don't want the PvE to be only dungeons. Having to farm Metins would be nice too so we can switch it up, if the dungeons become too stale and vice versa.
Here are some we tried:
Zenit, Thor, Ledania, Rubinum, Seishin, Solaris, Osiris, Destry, Azyrah, Ashiro, Rohan
Well, there are currently no servers that meet your requirements.
Then you have to wait for the new server to start
Ich suche einen Oldschool-Server. Da ich schon lange nichts mehr mit Metin2 zu tun hatte, dachte ich, ich frage mal.
Am liebsten wäre mir ein Server, auf dem man die Waffen auf Level 65 einmal upgraden kann, z.B. das Schlachtschwert zu Sirius, mit maximal Level 99 und am besten ohne diese Alchemie. Man sollte auch nicht zu schwer lvln & farmen.
Vielen lieben dank (:
Englisch:
Hi
I'm looking for an old-school server. Since I haven't been involved with Metin2 for a long time, I thought I'd ask.
I would prefer a server where weapons can be upgraded to level 65 once, for example, the Battle Sword to Sirius, with a maximum level of 99, and preferably without that alchemy. You shouldn't level or farm too difficult.
Many thanks (:
Ich suche einen Oldschool-Server. Da ich schon lange nichts mehr mit Metin2 zu tun hatte, dachte ich, ich frage mal.
Am liebsten wäre mir ein Server, auf dem man die Waffen auf Level 65 einmal upgraden kann, z.B. das Schlachtschwert zu Sirius, mit maximal Level 99 und am besten ohne diese Alchemie. Man sollte auch nicht zu schwer lvln & farmen.
Vielen lieben dank (:
Englisch:
Hi
I'm looking for an old-school server. Since I haven't been involved with Metin2 for a long time, I thought I'd ask.
I would prefer a server where weapons can be upgraded to level 65 once, for example, the Battle Sword to Sirius, with a maximum level of 99, and preferably without that alchemy. You shouldn't level or farm too difficult.
Many thanks (:
Bin auf der Suche nach einen passablen Middle School Server. Habe Rubinum versucht, sind mir aber zu viele Newschool Elemente. Am Anfang wird man ja quasi bombardiert mit den neuen Systemen. Empfehlungen?
Bin auf der Suche nach einen passablen Middle School Server. Habe Rubinum versucht, sind mir aber zu viele Newschool Elemente. Am Anfang wird man ja quasi bombardiert mit den neuen Systemen. Empfehlungen?
Hast du vielleicht Thor schon versucht?
Ledania2 ist eine Mischung aus Middle/Newschool.
Osiris2 ist Middleschool mit Newschool-Features.
Suche einen Clientdesigner und einen Homepagedesigner für einen Mt2 P-Server (Root) 11/26/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hey
Ich suche noch erfahrene Clientdesigner und Homepagedesigner
für einen Metin2 root Server!
Wir sind schon genug GameMaster und suchen keinen GM mehr!
Mindestalter 16Jahre bei gewisser Reife mit Ausnahme 15 Jahre!
Kontaktieren könnt ihr mich in skype unter:hanshans2728!