Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ex-IW: Questions about EO/PO

Discussion on Ex-IW: Questions about EO/PO within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ex-IW: Questions about EO/PO

Narrowed down my list to about 2 other providers.

EO and PO.

Have a couple questions about each of the providers.

From what I've read, EO has features that are more prone to getting detected such as the UA tool.

Is it true that if a cheat has a feature that is more prone to getting detected it is still riskier to use that provider wether you use the specific feature or not?

I'm only looking for ESP, don't care much for AB - haven't used it since the game upped their servers on detecting AB.

Now my final question is more so related to injecting the tool. IW was straight forward; turn off all the **** in Virus & Protection, plug in the USB, inject, and you're good to go.

Does EO/PO require me to make any further changes on my PC?

Example: FIFA cheat I used required me to turn off secure boot in my bios which I'd rather not do.

Any recommendations?

Tyia.
Old 03/25/2024, 06:50   #2

The only internal alternative to IW at this stage is EO. Advantages: Most of the functions that IW has, EO has.
Cons: The ESP bones and box look thin and not smooth. (Need to wait for EO developers to add a slider to increase bone thickness) There is no full map coverage UAV (I guess it is too much workload for full map coverage UAV, and I don’t know if it will trigger security detection). Only mini map radar.

The only external alternatives to IW at this stage are PO and AIMEX
Pros: Very smooth ESP. Unlike most external devices, PO's ESP does not flicker, which makes people's vision very comfortable.(Perhaps in the future, Zebleer will add a full map coverage UAV similar to IW to PO.)

Cons: No options for angry players

I personally recommend you choose PO

Both of the above products are very easy to operate - turn off anti-virus - Open product - enter the game - play
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 07:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxwjianghu View Post
The only internal alternative to IW at this stage is EO. Advantages: Most of the functions that IW has, EO has.
Cons: The ESP bones and box look thin and not smooth. (Need to wait for EO developers to add a slider to increase bone thickness) There is no full map coverage UAV (I guess it is too much workload for full map coverage UAV, and I don’t know if it will trigger security detection). Only mini map radar.

The only external alternatives to IW at this stage are PO and AIMEX
Pros: Very smooth ESP. Unlike most external devices, PO's ESP does not flicker, which makes people's vision very comfortable.(Perhaps in the future, Zebleer will add a full map coverage UAV similar to IW to PO.)

Cons: No options for angry players

I personally recommend you choose PO

Both of the above products are very easy to operate - turn off anti-virus - Open product - enter the game - play

By both options are you referring to just Aimex and PO? Or is EO just as easy to inject?

Super closet cheater so I assume all 3 options would be good?

Aimex was good when I used them in CW but their update times were long - which I respect that they take their time to ensure quality and security which led me to x22 (RIP). How is that nowadays?

I don't expect any ESP to be as good as IWs, will search around for game clips of the 3 and see how they are.

From what I remember Aimex's ESP used to be a bit delayed compared to where the opponent actually was or shifted a little bit - is this what you mean by EOs ESP is not smooth?
Old 03/25/2024, 07:59   #4

As you were a customer of INTERWEBZ, the closest you'll get is the PO (even if it's external, and not internal like IW), the reason as stated , me and @ are aiming to make a better place to accommodate former buyers of INTERWEBZ, adding main features that had in the IW and more and I was invited to be beta tester of their new product line which is the DMA cheats, so if you liked my work in INTERWEBZ (supporting customers, new features), I guarantee you'll also like my work (as a beta tester) which we plan to do at PO.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/25/2024, 08:09   #5

If you're really only looking for ESP, just use PO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 10:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambaaaa View Post
By both options are you referring to just Aimex and PO? Or is EO just as easy to inject?

Super closet cheater so I assume all 3 options would be good?

Aimex was good when I used them in CW but their update times were long - which I respect that they take their time to ensure quality and security which led me to x22 (RIP). How is that nowadays?

I don't expect any ESP to be as good as IWs, will search around for game clips of the 3 and see how they are.

From what I remember Aimex's ESP used to be a bit delayed compared to where the opponent actually was or shifted a little bit - is this what you mean by EOs ESP is not smooth?
You said that Aimex ESP has a delay, which is similar to most external devices that flicker or ESP disappears. This is the case externally. But this won't happen with PO, so I think PO has succeeded in ESP that most external products have failed to achieve.

In addition, EO ESP is not smooth, which specifically refers to the thin lines and unclear fonts displayed by EO ESP on a 2K monitor or a large 4K monitor I think maybe the developers of EO have redone the ESP since the last major update For rendering reasons, I personally guess that they may change the font, or maybe add a slider to increase the thickness of the bones

If you only need ESP, the two people above have given you the perfect answer. PO also owns Aimbot
If you need other features, or if you need anger or UA functionality internally, you can use EO.

Finally, whether it is EO or PO, these two have not been detected for a long time. In terms of security, it has been verified and tested by many friends in Epvp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 10:47   #7

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesoming View Post
As you were a customer of INTERWEBZ, the closest you'll get is the PO (even if it's external, and not internal like IW), the reason as stated , me and @ are aiming to make a better place to accommodate former buyers of INTERWEBZ, adding main features that had in the IW and more and I was invited to be beta tester of their new product line which is the DMA cheats, so if you liked my work in INTERWEBZ (supporting customers, new features), I guarantee you'll also like my work (as a beta tester) which we plan to do at PO.
Why do you keep referring to PO as "we" lmao, you're not part of the dev team.
It's extremely cringy.

On topic, @, send me a DM and I'll give you a discount code to try PO.
As you mentioned you like to closet cheat, I believe PO will be the best choice for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 11:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Why do you keep referring to PO as "we" lmao, you're not part of the dev team.
It's extremely cringy.
I agree with you, saying you're part of the dev team when you're not is really cringe but I’m not part of the dev team and "We" is meant as a partnership and not to indicate that I'm part of the dev team. You are misunderstanding
Old 03/25/2024, 11:43   #9

Quote:
I agree with you, saying you're part of the dev team when you're not is really cringe but I’m not part of the dev team and "We" is meant as a partnership and not to indicate that I'm part of the dev team. You are misunderstanding
bit ridiculous to call it a "partnership" for a few idea proposals lol
were you involved in development when you were at iw? I mean the actual coding stuff
Old 03/25/2024, 11:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by e22014471 View Post
bit ridiculous to call it a "partnership" for a few idea proposals lol
were you involved in development when you were at iw? I mean the actual coding stuff
Judging by your posts, you sound like a newcomer to the game hacking scene, so let me explain to you, partnership is in the sense of one helping the other, as I said above, beta testing is a help that is given to the dev of a cheat (just like I did with IW for many years), I am not/was not a dev of any public cheat, if you want to know if I know about game hacking, yes, I'm just a dev of my own cheats that I don't sell, only as a personal project
Old 03/25/2024, 12:44   #11

Quote:
Judging by your posts, you sound like a newcomer to the game hacking scene, so let me explain to you, partnership is in the sense of one helping the other, as I said above, beta testing is a help that is given to the dev of a cheat (just like I did with IW for many years), I am not/was not a dev of any public cheat, if you want to know if I know about game hacking, yes, I'm just a dev of my own cheats that I don't sell, only as a personal project
Well in that case i have been partner with many providers. [nothing against you, we might have different ways of wording here ]

@, where is my money?

Old 03/25/2024, 13:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Well in that case i have been partner with many providers. [nothing against you, we might have different ways of wording here ]

@, where is my money?

Lmao, yes, they may be different words, since I never saw you at IW, maybe because you seem to be from AA, there we really treated each other as friends and partners and we are grateful for what each other did for each other (Kolo and other admins, moderators, etc. ), I feel really bad that INTERWEBZ customers don't have a place that looks like where they were, so I'm helping @ and of course he'll gain a lot of extra customers (he's also a nice guy and very interested in improving his community, from what I've talked to him)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 14:15   #13

Quote:
well i've been using these since bf3 so im not really "newcomer" to it lol
anyway, you and i seem to have very different ideas of what a "partnership" is
Old 03/25/2024, 23:17   #14

R.I.P IW
Old 03/26/2024, 03:33   #15

Quote:
Can you give PO's suggestion to add the "Target switch delay" feature to aimbot? I've suggested it many times but he doesn't seem to care about it.