So every raid I go into if I am in there more than 7 minutes I am getting Anti cheat server connection lost. I have to restart EFT, load back in and then I can play. However if I don't just go to extract and stay in for longer I get the same error and I have to restart again. But when I load into the raid the second time I load in, can't move and then get server disconnected. Anyone got any tips or fixes?
So every raid I go into if I am in there more than 7 minutes I am getting Anti cheat server connection lost. I have to restart EFT, load back in and then I can play. However if I don't just go to extract and stay in for longer I get the same error and I have to restart again. But when I load into the raid the second time I load in, can't move and then get server disconnected. Anyone got any tips or fixes?
Fde -
This impacts a lot of products. Anyone who says otherwise probably doesn't have the user base to truly see the impact.
You may consider reinstalling your Windows OS as a troubleshooting method here. There's a few other fixes that you can try, such as repairing the EFT/BE install.
This impacts a lot of products. Anyone who says otherwise probably doesn't have the user base to truly see the impact.
You may consider reinstalling your Windows OS as a troubleshooting method here. There's a few other fixes that you can try, such as repairing the EFT/BE install.
last time i had that type of "error " that was a ban literally im not saying that abs is DT or going against you , and i faced this error like 3 yrs ago , and after 1 day i was banned so i dont know if this guys just went full crazy and now is bannned
So every raid I go into if I am in there more than 7 minutes I am getting Anti cheat server connection lost. I have to restart EFT, load back in and then I can play. However if I don't just go to extract and stay in for longer I get the same error and I have to restart again. But when I load into the raid the second time I load in, can't move and then get server disconnected. Anyone got any tips or fixes?
It is because the cheat hooks something that Battleye now uses in a different way, which makes Battleye go in an infinite loop. Because of the infinite loop, battleye does not get certain information consistently, that they require for you to be in a game session thus kicking you out
[Selling] [ZIAN] WTS ZERK 101 LVL NAKED FOR ABS BOOTS KNIGHT OR ABS HELMET 06/11/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies HI i want to trade zerk 101 lvl good buffer
Berserker have Shuta ring, luke neck and other crap Sword ether ring, gadius ring... Full Realm without greaves :) wc items : 10x serezaran lvl 4 (300% exp) or more, toa 200%, 2x janus exp 500% and more wc items.
Account with email
For this account i want scrolls or Knight Abs boots or Knight Abs Helmet or Glor Bellos or offer PM me or post here.
Trade only with MM
[Trading] Abs Antonio Boots (Archer) for Abs Toton Boots 04/30/2013 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies Pm me or /w me on Urzark
http://img99.xooimage.com/files/0/d/3/bootsbganto nioedit-3dbfd85.jpg
[Urzark]Wts abs helmet for zerk and abs ele boots 02/26/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies As the title says i sell the elementalist boots for 1 scroll + 2 strength of hero and the zerk cap for 6 scrolls or archer abs boots. If you are interested please PM me.
thanks dave