Mentions
| 09/19/2026 |
| 21:23 - MarquiseDeSade mentioned Draco in post Why some thread titles are purple? What I'm mixing ?
The auto bumps Draacox mentioned is the elite feature, which allows to automate the daily bump.
I think you are talking about the auto button for the bump co... |
| 09/15/2026 |
| 20:10 - Deleted Posts |
| 20:10 - |
| 08/16/2026 |
| 17:51 - Deleted Posts |
| 04/04/2026 |
| 23:48 - Deleted Posts |
Quotes
| 10/01/2026 |
| 10:25 - ishaxse quoted Draco in post R6 CRUSADER ??? #moved
Ty |
| 09/30/2026 |
| 23:42 - Winterbesen quoted Draco in post How to make Thread purple color? ...g it outside the normal 24hr rule.
Stickies are for elite memebers which you bid on for a open slot, also with elite you can use the auto bump feature thats only with elite.
Draco was faster :mad: -- so yea this :p |
| 23:25 - Katara* quoted Draco in post How to make Thread purple color? By buying bump coins.
Can you be more precise? I have to start this sticky bumps, or I do need to do these ones for one bump daily? :) Thanks. |
| 09/29/2026 |
| 00:28 - eacbans quoted Draco in post question about javelin As far as I know javalin has caught SOME dma frimware, but I could be wrong. There is still very good DMA stuff out for BF6, I think some bans where just obvious cheating and what n... |
| 09/28/2026 |
| 16:26 - |
| 09/27/2026 |
| 08:54 - |
| 09/26/2026 |
| 08:13 - |
| 03:32 - fooned quoted Draco in post 💥STAR CITIZEN DMA CHEAT💥| MemRigDMA | ESP+AIM Die Verwendung von automatisierten Shop-Systemen (z. B. Shoppy / Sellix) oder Trading Discord-Servern/Telegrams ist erst dann erlaubt, wenn du über unser TBM-System einige allgemein... |
| 09/25/2026 |
| 18:16 - |
| 09/23/2026 |
| 23:43 - fooned quoted Draco in post MEMRIGDMA 🔷ARMA REFORGER🔷 — ➡️DMA⬅️ · ESP/AIM/RECOIL/TELEPORT/NO GRASS ETC Add media asap. fooned
This has been added now. |
| 20:14 - |
| 09/19/2026 |
| 19:17 - VegaProjectsFC25 quoted Draco in post Why some thread titles are purple? A auto bump is a Elite feature, bump coins are paid manual bumps and will appear purple.
I'm not Elite, I can use auto bump aswell. If thread's title becomes purple when you manu... |
| 09/17/2026 |
| 01:24 - |
| 00:55 - |
| 00:41 - |
| 09/12/2026 |
| 11:16 - Deleted Posts |
| 11:16 - Deleted Posts |
| 11:16 - amagedon99 quoted Draco in post [INTERNATIONAL] NosHero 2.0–Opens 12th–Facing the Nightmare | Act 9 | SP1-12 12.09 Grand opening.
6h before server starts, dev announced that he fucked up and there will be a big delay.
Completly unprofessional again, no dates yet.
Claude cant fix his issu... |
| 03:34 - Godlybds quoted Draco in post GodlyWare Contractors showdown Godlybds
Add media asap.
added media if theres anything missing or further proof is needed im happy to provide it by all means |
| 09/07/2026 |
| 19:17 - boqw quoted Draco in post rhea · Fortnite Slotted · Aimbot · ESP · Streamproof · Undetected Gemäß TBM-Regel 5.2 benötigen alle Websites einen zugänglichen Backlink zu Elitepvpers. Ich werde innerhalb von 24 Stunden überprüfen, ob Sie ein Backlink hinzugefügt haben.Per TBM ... |







