Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › General › Main
You last visited: Today at 05:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



How to make Thread purple color?

Discussion on How to make Thread purple color? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Katara*'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,392
Received Thanks: 658
How to make Thread purple color?

Hello, I am wondering how can I make my thread purple color? As I see there is plenty of threads purple color, and I tried to figure out how, but couldn't find a way? If someone can give me a hand on this would appreciate. Thanks in advance
Katara* is offline  
Old   #2
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 302
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,190
Received Thanks: 289
By buying bump coins.
Draco is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
Katara*'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,392
Received Thanks: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
By buying bump coins.
Can you be more precise? I have to start this sticky bumps, or I do need to do these ones for one bump daily? Thanks.
Katara* is offline  
Old   #4
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 302
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,190
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Can you be more precise? I have to start this sticky bumps, or I do need to do these ones for one bump daily? Thanks.
Buying bump coins make your titles purple as you are bumping it outside the normal 24hr rule.

Stickies are for elite memebers which you bid on for a open slot, also with elite you can use the auto bump feature thats only with elite.
Draco is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5



 
Winterbesen's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 4554
Join Date: Jan 2026
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Can you be more precise? I have to start this sticky bumps, or I do need to do these ones for one bump daily? Thanks.
Check out the news section for a great explanation of and .

TLDR from the Sticky Bump Thread:
"Some of you may think that the normal paid bumps suffer under this addition, but don't you worry! We've come up with something here as well. Paid bumps will now be highlighted for 6 hours (starting at the time of the bump)."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
Buying bump coins make your titles purple as you are bumping it outside the normal 24hr rule.

Stickies are for elite memebers which you bid on for a open slot, also with elite you can use the auto bump feature thats only with elite.
Draco was faster -- so yea this
Winterbesen is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

« LF> RDMA reseller | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Navy"][ PAYMENT METHODS ][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]CRYPTO
07/23/2024 - Dead by Daylight Trading - 0 Replies
#removed



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.