Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Apex Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



question about javelin

Discussion on question about javelin within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Question question about javelin

so javelin is coming to apex and i was wondering what's their dma protection like? is it good or is it like Battleeye (little to no protection)?
eacbans is offline  
Old   #2
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 302
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,233
Received Thanks: 293
As far as I know javalin has caught SOME dma frimware, but I could be wrong. There is still very good DMA stuff out for BF6, I think some bans where just obvious cheating and what not. Take what I say with a grain of salt because there is dma working just fine regardless.

I do believe that javalin coming to apex will nail alot of internal/external cheats, they did a good job on alot in BF6 so I expect there will be some issues in that regard. I also foresee prices going up too as devs will have to adjust to that anti cheat software.

This is just my assumptions and thoughts btw. I suspect its possible that prices may be effected. Also if its coming to apex will it come to other games? Battleeye did at the start, EAC did as well..
Draco is online now  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
As far as I know javalin has caught SOME dma frimware, but I could be wrong. There is still very good DMA stuff out for BF6, I think some bans where just obvious cheating and what not. Take what I say with a grain of salt because there is dma working just fine regardless.

I do believe that javalin coming to apex will nail alot of internal/external cheats, they did a good job on alot in BF6 so I expect there will be some issues in that regard. I also foresee prices going up too as devs will have to adjust to that anti cheat software.

This is just my assumptions and thoughts btw. I suspect its possible that prices may be effected. Also if its coming to apex will it come to other games? Battleeye did at the start, EAC did as well..
i agree on some like it will nail alot of int and exts i've been wondering if it will nail configs & macros to.
eacbans is offline  
Old   #4
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 302
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,233
Received Thanks: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacbans View Post
i agree on some like it will nail alot of int and exts i've been wondering if it will nail configs & macros to.
Honestly i'm not sure. I guess we will find out.
Draco is online now  
Old   #5


 
geo1526's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,372
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacbans View Post
so javelin is coming to apex and i was wondering what's their dma protection like? is it good or is it like Battleeye (little to no protection)?
we will eventually find out. so be cautious once its out on a new patch
geo1526 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
we will eventually find out. so be cautious once its out on a new patch
yeah it's what im gonna do been thinking about going back to dma as i heard javelin doesn't have that good of prot against dma (multiplie sources have said this)
eacbans is offline  
Old   #7
 
RW9's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 1
If Javelin comes to Apex, we’ll probably see some downtime at first. As for DMA, we’ll have to wait and see how well it detects it
RW9 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Javelin,Javelin,Xm8= 30E*g [ō.o]
11/10/2010 - WarRock Trading - 5 Replies
No permission Inhalt 2x Javelincode 1x Xm8 code. Preis 30E+Gold-.
Javelin code wer will javelin code
11/08/2010 - WarRock Trading - 1 Replies
Alle elitegold trader bitte melden mein javelin code für 30TAGE kostet NUR 1Elitegold:cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.