is crusader still working? i cant seem to find official discord (AND WEBSITE) and just resellers, and thats not trustful at all, nobody in comments saying anything abt, if someone know if its safe to use lmk, i been using another one but its so laggy it pmo, mainly using esp
Pretty sure it's on purpose that you can only find resellers
It works but def not perfect, last time I used it gadget esp was still under "testing" even though it had been that for 6months. For the price it's a bit underwhelming and the aimbot is imo not great; but the esp works.
-Not sure of the dtc rate, didn't use it much as there were better solutions for the price at that time
--Also please use the r6s and not the r6s black market/trading section / Will be moved by a mod soon
You won't find the dev for crusader; pretty sure it's on purpose that you can only find resellers
It works but def not perfect, last time I used it gadget esp was still under "testing" even though it had been that for 6months. For the price it's a bit underwhelming and the aimbot is imo not great; but the esp works.
And do you have anything else? Cheatarmy has a good esp but flawed on other things, unnamed doesn't update r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbesen
Pretty sure it's on purpose that you can only find resellers
It works but def not perfect, last time I used it gadget esp was still under "testing" even though it had been that for 6months. For the price it's a bit underwhelming and the aimbot is imo not great; but the esp works.
-Not sure of the dtc rate, didn't use it much as there were better solutions for the price at that time
--Also please use the r6s and not the r6s black market/trading section / Will be moved by a mod soon
didnt know about that, will close the thread and make a new one, sry mods
And do you have anything else? Cheatarmy has a good esp but flawed on other things, unnamed doesn't update r6
didnt know about that, will close the thread and make a new one, sry mods
Unless your willing to go DMA then I don't think I have something that I can wholeheartedly recommend (Which isn't to say that there isn't a good 1pc cheat, I just haven't discovered/tried one recently)
If your willing to take your chances you can check out the section for cheats not listed on the .
Just make sure to ALWAYS check reviews and feedback before purchasing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishaxse
didnt know about that, will close the thread and make a new one, sry mods
No need to close, will get moved, just as a FYI for the future
is crusader still working? i cant seem to find official discord (AND WEBSITE) and just resellers, and thats not trustful at all, nobody in comments saying anything abt, if someone know if its safe to use lmk, i been using another one but its so laggy it pmo, mainly using esp
Unless your willing to go DMA then I don't think I have something that I can wholeheartedly recommend (Which isn't to say that there isn't a good 1pc cheat, I just haven't discovered/tried one recently)
If your willing to take your chances you can check out the section for cheats not listed on the .
Just make sure to ALWAYS check reviews and feedback before purchasing.
No need to close, will get moved, just as a FYI for the future
hey sir, is cruso the best for dma? i know it's 40 usd a month. like there's one on the forum in free beta rn, it's got vischeck but no world esp. does cruso have everything? or paid or free, they're all safe anyway since r6 can't detect dma right?
[Selling] Diablo 3 ROS + Crusader 285 paragon TOP 100 World in Crusader's / 2.2kkk E DPS - EURO 05/25/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies Diablo 3 ROS + Crusader 280 paragon TOP 100 World in Crusader's / 2.2kkk E DPS - EURO
Hello,
It is my own account. I have bought two digital keys straight from official blizzard website.
I have got keys that I have used to create that account. I have also emails from blizzard that shows order.
I offer whole lot account with all keys and everything. I want to sell it because I gonna play Wildstar.
http://i.imgur.com/oPsfr4o.jpg
eL2Walker10.6.4 on l2 Crusader 07/10/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hello guys,
i have IG Working on this server but i cannot get OOG to work for the life of me, i have double checked the ip and port with netstat, and found the protocol version number. also triple checked the token that i found. i have trolled through the forums looking for an answer and found none, soo any help would be awesome!!!
here is my set.ini
CountryList=Crusaders
DefaultCountry=0
DefaultServer=0
DefaultAccount=
gold scam mit crusader 11/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies also es geht ungefähr so:
man erstellt einen lvl 1 char rennt in hauptstadt /4 verzaubere crusader gegen mats
(entweder 4 free oder 1-4 gold)!
so jetzt sprechen dich 2-3 leute an 2 von denen
sagen ühh ühh mit lvl 1 einen 300er skill ühh und so einfach nicht beachten:P so der eine von 3 sagt ja hier komm dort und dort hin du gehst hin nimmst du mats (2 rechtschaffenen kugeln 4 große leuchtene splitter glaube ich) sagt ty ty schickst schnell post an main char loggst aus!
Crusader Farming 10/03/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 13 Replies Ok on my server(not mentioning server name) the Crusader enchant formula sells for 250-300g. Very nice profit. I say you can farm SM(manually) for about a week, few weeks if your slow to try and make 300g. Now i would rather just farm for 1-3 days to make 300g. But you know how blizzard is you could farm for 10 seconds and get this on your 1st try or farm it for a month and never get 1 single chance at it(so waste your time at your own risk :] ). Now this forumla for crusader is very popular,...
Lifestealing vs Crusader enchant. 06/02/2005 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies Postet hier mal eure Erfahrungen rein.
Von wegen Procwarscheinlichkeit etc. :bandit: