Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Mabinogi › Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013

Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #331
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venlik View Post
When i read that there was an alissa+ included i thought you had my version of Alissa!



Turns out no
Not that i play Mabi or care any more... Have fun with pake while it lasts ppl.
IT WILL LAST FOREVER, SO SHUT UP AND LEAVE.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
MilkItBich is offline  
Old   #332
 
tylian1's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 352
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
So did I.

Dang, who else has an alissa module named AlissaPlus?
I do.
<3 AlissaPlus.

Also I dunno if this still works or not but:
Special upgrade an item, place it in your hidden inventory/drop it while it's upgrading, ????, profit?
tylian1 is offline  
Old   #333
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
So did I.

Dang, who else has an alissa module named AlissaPlus?
Prolly lots! Was a logical name for adding onto the base Alissa... ?
Mine's had been in development for a couple of years now meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
I actually thought the same thing.
Sup adam?
Venlik is offline  
Old   #334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I got everything to work and press Game Start, but when I reach the 3 second part the 2 windows just closes and mabi won't start. There is no error message or anything. What would is the problem here? I also reinstall mabi just to make sure but same thing happens.
Window7 32bit
decobenny is offline  
Old   #335
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by decobenny View Post
I got everything to work and press Game Start, but when I reach the 3 second part the 2 windows just closes and mabi won't start. There is no error message or anything. What would is the problem here? I also reinstall mabi just to make sure but same thing happens.
Window7 32bit
Do it right.
lilaznboy2 is offline  
Old   #336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Ahaha, on an unrelated note, I just find it amusing I still have OO7 on my friend list. Was a pleasure doing business with you.
MastaD is offline  
Old   #337
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylian1 View Post
I do.
<3 AlissaPlus.

Also I dunno if this still works or not but:
Special upgrade an item, place it in your hidden inventory/drop it while it's upgrading, ????, profit?
That was patched a while ago, shortly after it was publicly released.
lilaznboy2 is offline  
Old   #338
 
Ayamin's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 345
Received Thanks: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylian1 View Post
I do.
<3 AlissaPlus.

Also I dunno if this still works or not but:
Special upgrade an item, place it in your hidden inventory/drop it while it's upgrading, ????, profit?
Tested it 2 months ago, didn't work
Ayamin is offline  
Old   #339
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 10
Lol any way to get an item back from hidden inv 42 if you've lost the ID to it? xD
Mutn is offline  
Old   #340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Tformalyssa not found, However it also says when I start client MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer, try reinstalling the program to fix the problem. I think that might have something to do with it. Help?
byrondavies is offline  
Old   #341
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrondavies View Post
Tformalyssa not found, However it also says when I start client MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer, try reinstalling the program to fix the problem. I think that might have something to do with it. Help?
for MSVCR110.dll go to and for the Tformalyssa not found you need to run alyssa+ in admin. As for me, im still having the bug trap error right when the loading screen is finished
xBoundByHonorx is offline  
Old   #342
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBoundByHonorx View Post
for MSVCR110.dll go to and for the Tformalyssa not found you need to run alyssa+ in admin. As for me, im still having the bug trap error right when the loading screen is finished
Do I trust this?
byrondavies is offline  
Old   #343
 
cjm248's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
I have a problem when it says 3 unpack it does not go all the way just closes client nothing happens no erros can anyone help me with this?

cjm248 is offline  
Old   #344
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrondavies View Post
Do I trust this?
I did all that for you and you dont even trust it? google it yourself then lol MSVCR110.dll and find a dll fixer. the 1 i sent u works and i use it to fix my dlls
xBoundByHonorx is offline  
Old   #345
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 373
Received Thanks: 115
Blade3575 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire]
04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies
Youtube link The zippyshare link is in video description. Not the best hack around but currently the only one. Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook
04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies
I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise. Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc. Edit: It's out now. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013
03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles. Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg 05. 03. Tomb Raider 05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel 05. 03. The Showdown Effect 06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake...
04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake Latest pake Thank me if I helped :3



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.