[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
Well, sir, you truly do seem to lack said intelligence.
Client.
You are the client.
Client-sided.
Side of the client, opposed to the server (server-sided).
If client sided, server has no clue as to what you are doing, so your position is only being updated on the client's side, but not the server, meaning the server still recognizes you as being in the same spot you were in before you client-sidedly teleported.
TL;DR : You're not where you think you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm248
And the hidden invetory i dont really get that how do you acess that?
You cannot directly view it. You can only store/retrieve items from it.
Well, sir; what does the word "client-sided" tell you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2
Well, sir, you truly do seem to lack said intelligence.
Client.
You are the client.
Client-sided.
Side of the client, opposed to the server (server-sided).
If client sided, server has no clue as to what you are doing, so your position is only being updated on the client's side, but not the server, meaning the server still recognizes you as being in the same spot you were in before you client-sidedly teleported.
TL;DR : You're not where you think you are.
You cannot directly view it. You can only store/retrieve items from it.
Just taking precautions, but for the hidden inventories, lets say you lost the ID of an item in inventory #42 (unlimited storage). Will there be a way to find out which items are inside that inventory?
Just taking precautions, but for the hidden inventories, lets say you lost the ID of an item in inventory #42 (unlimited storage). Will there be a way to find out which items are inside that inventory?
afaik, no.
Ayamin might be able to correct me on that.
I have a theory that might possible work, though. Although I'm not going to test it since I no longer play the game.
I have a theory that might possible work, though. Although I'm not going to test it since I no longer play the game.
Apparently, there's no REDO button on Notepad.
I just lost my lion claw lance.
Edit: And my Mini Leprechaun Hat (I might have sent the packet to move it to Inventory 42 TWICE. So now it wont even come out, much less do i know where it is...
And my Mini Leprechaun Hat (I might have sent the packet to move it to Inventory 42 TWICE. So now it wont even come out, much less do i know where it is...
That doesn't change anything; it'll still be in your hidden inventory, regardless of how many times you send it.
I have a theory that might possible work, though. Although I'm not going to test it since I no longer play the game.
You're correct.
I would recommend:
1. Keeping a .txt named "Inv 42 IDs" or something, where you put all the item IDs in your hidden inventory to take out at your discretion.
2. Not spamming the "Clear" button on Alissa Analyzer too much, so you can go back and view the parameters of your pickup packets to hunt down that item you lost.
What can you really do with the hidden invetory anyway i dont really get it.
It moves your items to an inventory that you cant see, but it's still there. Inventory 42, has unlimited space, so you can put as many things as you want in that specific inventory, but you need to keep the item ID's or you wont be able to get them out. Like me
It moves your items to an inventory that you cant see, but it's still there. Inventory 42, has unlimited space, so you can put as many things as you want in that specific inventory, but you need to keep the item ID's or you wont be able to get them out. Like me
Also, the server does not check your hidden inventories, so you can get multiple of anything you can repeat for.
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3