[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
Yo have to delete all the abyss mods and then put the pake dlls in the folder
but then your gonna get a bugtrap error like me and know one will help you
You need the dsound.dll and .ini from blade's abyss patcher + the msvcr110.dll ( just to be sure i would also grab msvp100.dll for your mod folder as well)
Pretty sure the dsound blade put in his most recent abyss update detects when you try to run pake and prevents the client from opening.
Yeah pretty sure that's why I can't get it to work either. Without dsound you're missing thermida bypass thingie therefore you get bugtrap error on loading into game. With dsound you get crashed out before the client loads. *le sigh*
^Beg someone who has a working pake to send you their dsound or wait for Amorae to include the thermida bypass.
^Ah boo, still doesn't fix my bugtrap issue. But it DOES let me get past the 3 second for thermida popup so I'd say strong evidence that blade has blocked pake through abyss.
EDIT: Hadn't used it right, on second try ingame with pake. Thanks much.
EDIT2:Of course my only reason for wanting pake has been patched *cries* anyone got a working version of mod_Metacon?
You realize Aka. released how he did his edit, right? I hadn't even known of Lazy Patch before Solaris, so please get your facts right before assuming.
You realize Aka. released how he did his edit, right? I hadn't even known of Lazy Patch before Solaris, so please get your facts right before assuming.
But u r using lay's crackshield since u stated in ur MM post so I am not assuming.
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3