[Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013
Discussion on [Release] Sendhook Pake and Exploit List and Tutorials: March 8, 2013 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.
That means you don't have mod_Alissa injected, which probably means you don't have pake injected, which probably means you're doing this all wrong, which probably means you don't belong here, which probably means you should go back to player Mabinogi legitly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm248
Yes, this all just new to me.
Read above, except modify the circumstance and reasoning to fit your issue.
You know how some people tell you they've read the forum posts but they haven't really? Well...I just read all 32 pages of this o.o but I still get the bugtrap error when logging in I have no idea what's wrong, I've uninstalled re-installed, clean Mabi done whatever, and nope o.o still get the same error.
I'm running windows 7 x64 o.o I don't know why this are happening D: helps please?
How do you find the two iteim IDs for the headless(Blackrobe) Cant find 05000xxxxx
close to each other can someone please help.
Blackrobing is due to a lack of a head/hair, not because you have a black robe on.
If you're looking to blackrobe someone (hopefully not someone else, rather yourself), your hint is : your equipped items are broadcasted when entering the region.
Although instructions are clearly given in the OP...
Blackrobing is due to a lack of a head/hair, not because you have a black robe on.
If you're looking to blackrobe someone (hopefully not someone else, rather yourself), your hint is : your equipped items are broadcasted when entering the region.
Although instructions are clearly given in the OP...
You know how some people tell you they've read the forum posts but they haven't really? Well...I just read all 32 pages of this o.o but I still get the bugtrap error when logging in I have no idea what's wrong, I've uninstalled re-installed, clean Mabi done whatever, and nope o.o still get the same error.
I'm running windows 7 x64 o.o I don't know why this are happening D: helps please?
You need the dsound.dll and .ini from blade's abyss patcher + the msvcr110.dll ( just to be sure i would also grab msvp100.dll for your mod folder as well)
Ninja soul [March 2013] [Mediafire] 04/03/2013 - Facebook - 17 Replies Youtube link
The zippyshare link is in video description.
Not the best hack around but currently the only one.
Do not abuse too much please!
Pake: Sendhook 04/01/2013 - Mabinogi - 29 Replies I will be releasing a working sendhook pake tomorrow at about noon EST, along with a list of currently working exploits, and I'll even throw in a surprise.
Keep an eye out, tell your friends, etc., etc.
Edit: It's out now.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2464118-release-sendhook-pake- exploit-list-tutorials-march-8-2013-a.html
Games in March 2013 03/03/2013 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies With a few big hits in March, we will conclude quite an eventful first quarter of gamers 2013th year. Prepare wallets and place on a hard disk for these titles.
Games that will be released in March- dates, names and platforms
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/9962/37325588.jpg
05. 03. Tomb Raider
05. 03. Mass Effect 3: Citadel
05. 03. The Showdown Effect
06. 03. DmC - Vergil's Downfall
[Release] Another pake... 04/11/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies So anyway here is a link to always get the latest pake
Latest pake
Thank me if I helped :3